“Superb Sushi!”

Overseas Asian Restaurant
Ranked #41 of 492 Restaurants in Los Cristianos
Price range: US$ 18 - US$ 35
Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese, Malaysian, Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 13 December 2016 via mobile

Beautiful Restaurant serving many different selections of Asian food. We chose Japanese and sat at the Teppenyaki table. The Sushi starter was so fresh and delicious.

Then the entertainment began with the Teppenyaki Chef cooking in front of us. Very interesting to watch. We had some absolutely huge king prawns which he peeled from raw and cooked in front of us. He removed the heads and shells, then began cooking the prawn heads. Very weird I thought and all part of the show. How wrong could I be! The Chef then served up the crispy prawn heads onto our plates and signalled for us to eat. We looked at each other thinking is this for real, then with a little encouragement (a bit like I'm a celebrity) I put one in my mouth and began to eat. It was absolutely delicious, never would I have guessed!

Main course was equally as good as the starters, diced fillet steak in ginger; so tender and tasty.

All in all we were so impressed we are going again before the end of our holiday.

Choose a Teppenyaki meal and sit at the top table and prepare to be astonished with some fabulous cooking skills.

Well recommended

Reviewed 8 December 2016

When we find the best restaurant of our holiday we always go back again on our last night.
We first went to this restaurant on the first week of our 2 week holiday and no other restaurant bettered it over our two weeks so we went back again on our last night. It was as good if not better the second time.
They serve quite a range of Asian food, and both nights we chose from the Thai menu.
This was probably the best Asian food we have had anywhere, and it certainly is the best restaurant in the area.
Food is well presented and is delivered to the table with food warmers.
The service is excellent.

Reviewed 7 December 2016

A return visit - but just as pleasant
Great Staff, Great Menu, Excellent service and allround dining experience.
Generous Measures from the bar
Well done all of you
Four very satisfied customers - thank you

Reviewed 6 December 2016 via mobile

Four of us went here for dinner and all of us says it's best yet , I had a chicken spicy curry and I thought it was Amazing ,The place is lovely beautiful decor and the service was next too none ,I'll definitely be back here before the holidays over

Reviewed 4 December 2016

To start with I want to say poor so badly but I do not think it is fair. Their California rolls and maki rolls were really good but their sashimi was frozen. I was very disappointed so we complained to the waiter - without hesitation they replaced the sashimi with California rolls. Their staff was so friendly and professional about it so we may give them another chance. The downside is that it is so so expensive.
Their tartar are to die for.