All reviewsthe buspool viewhotel restaurantpay euroshotel guestspool barbeachgreecesunbedsislandmykonosrowselenagreekpartyingparanga
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

We were staying in a traditional pool side room which I had been told was 4 star. I had enquiried about an upgrade to a room with a private pool/jacuzzi but glad I didn't bother given they looked out onto a car park!

The room:
- Had asked for a double bed, got two singles pushed together which is often the case
- The shower - water came back up through the floor when you used it
- The toilet flush was loud and seemed to take ages to refill
- Couldn't open the bathroom window as there was a walkway directly outside where workmen often could be seen going back and forth
- The room was cleaned and we were given fresh towels daily...I can't fault the room service!!

Pool:
- Didn't use it...you couldn't see the beach from the loungers only plastic sheeting covering the pool bar
- The tiles around the pool are all loose, move when you walk on them and are sharp

Beach:
- Perfect!!
- Less than a minute from the room
- Comfy sun loungers
- Great view and food and drink service to your lounger
- Be warned though you do have to pay €15 for the use of them!!

Hotel restaurant and lobby:
- Average food - Apart from the feta rolls which were fantastic!!
- Breakfast was ok with a lot of choice should you want hot or cold food
- The lobby and downstairs toilet area were unfinished and I thought this was quite noticeable. Loose wires, unfilled fountains, no locks on toilet doors.

I understand they are undoing renovations but I was not told this at the time of booking.

The staff were all incredibly polite and helpful throughout the hotel.

I just wouldn't stay here again... whilst I can't fault it's location or the fantastic beach I just wasn't overly impressed with the rest.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 May 2017

Hotel staff very professional and attentive. Gave us great insights in things to see and do during our stay. Hotel was very clean, and the setting was great. Very enjoyable! Close to the town of Mykonos without being in the middle of all the traffic. I would highly recommend it!

Room Tip: Pool view room was great location.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
MrYannis, General Manager at Mykonos Palace Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2017

Dearest Guest,
We thank you so kindly for taking the time to write such a lovely review of your stay with us! We wish you safe travels this summer, and remember that you always have a second family here at Platis Yialos -Mykonos Palace Hotel!

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the hotel for 3 days. Reception, location, breakfast, restaurant, staff beach and so on is wonderfull! We booked online a pool side room and must admit that this room was bit a outdated, especially compared to some of the flashy photos you can find of other room. Nevertheless everything was clean which we believe is most important. Nice turndown service and really friendly staff. If you would like a room that is in the same style as the reception, make sure you book the right one :).

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Hello and many thanks for your excellent review, and your kind words! We appreciate that you have taken the time to share your Mykonos experience with others. We are proud to offer two types of accommodation this year, our traditional rooms, which have kept the old style decoration, and our newly renovated Greek Luxury modern rooms. As you see in a review from just a few days ago from another guest, that guest preferred the traditional rooms that you considered outdated. That is why we are so glad that we have both options for guests, and we look forward to hosting many Mykonos visitors this exciting Summer 2017 season! Thanks for helping future guests understand better the two wonderful accommodation choices they have!

Reviewed 23 May 2017

My daughter and I spent three days at the Mykonos Palace Beach Resort. I travel frequently for work and am critical of places that don't meet up to standards. I can honestly say that words can't describe enough the hospitality and warmth that was provided from the time we arrived to our departure. The resort is quaint and located on a beautiful stretch of Platis Yialos Beach. The staff was fabulous, we had a lovely room overlooking the pool area and beach, the Mediterranean breakfast buffet...all perfect!!! The best vacation ever! My hats off to the management and staff for a memorable vacation. We will definitely return.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
MrYannis, General Manager at Mykonos Palace Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2017

Dear valued Guest,
We cannot thank you enough for taking time out of your day to write your comments about Mykonos Palace Beach Resort. The entire staff has been uplifted by your words, and it encourages all of us to strive to provide that kind of service to each and every visitor to our corner of the world! We thank you from the bottom of our hearts for this, and we are truly pleased that you had such an incredible experience at Mykonos Palace Beach Hotel. See you again soon!

Reviewed 17 May 2017

We were looking for a more authentic Greek hotel and found it. We had a great room with a fabulous balcony right on the sea front. The staff did all they could to make sure we had a memorable stay and their attention could not be faulted.

Room Tip: Our personal preference was the older part of the hotel - more authentic - front line, overlooking the beach - just a brilliant location.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
MrYannis, General Manager at Mykonos Palace Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2017

We would like to extend our warmest thanks to you for your positive review and kind words! These comments encourage all of us to work even harder and better for every single guest who chooses to holiday with us! Efxaristo!