“Great location, great value for money”

Apartamentos Playasol My Tivoli
Ranked #11 of 33 Hotels in Playa d'en Bossa
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I come to Ibiza 2-3 times every year. This was my first time staying, and it was pretty much the best hotel I've stayed in in Ibiza. Spotlessly clean, great vibe, great service at reception. The pool area is lovely and really chilled, the DJ on the saturday was great as well. The apartment was super spacious - I paid the same a month earlier for a simple room in another hotel, so to have a full apartment was great. And so close to everything - a walk to Hi Ibiza or Ushuaia which is super useful. Will definitely stay there again.

My only slight complaint was that the view from our balcony wasn't exactly picturesque - but a minor thing, and for the price, not a big issue.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Playa den Bossa isn't my favourite part of Ibiza but have been staying at this hotel on girls holidays 2/3 times a year for the last 3 years and it never disappoints. Friendly staff, lovely pool area, close to Ushuia, Hi, DC10. Also you cannot hear anything from neighbouring rooms the walls are so thick so great for getting some sleep after a long night clubbing!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 October 2017

I spent only 3 days in October
Location is quite good to reach seaside and discos (I didn't go because I'm not interested) on foot but you need to take a taxi or bus to get closer the Old Town (cars can't go inside the walled old town) or to reach the Marina.
About the apartment was big but with only one wardrobe for 3 people placed in the main room.
Bathroom and room in general weren't clean every day, especially in the bathroom we found hair and the same situation as we left the room. Shower didn't have its spout so it splashed everywhere in the bathroom.
In the kitchen tools were insufficient for 3 people and microwave was missing of its turning plate so useless. If I were the hotel I'd consider to include Breakfast in the price.
I didn't try breakfast though because too expensive (9€ is too much!)

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 September 2017

We were so unsure whether to stay right in the centre of Playa d'en Bossa however we couldn't of chosen a better hotel or location! We were a group of 3 girls and is was ideal. Large living room with sofa bed, and large bedroom with two single beds. Beds were comfortable and room was clean! Room was cleaned everyday! Air con worked, kitchen space and friendly and very attentive staff. Pool area isn't huge but was perfect for us, beach is also like a 4 minute walk!
For nightlife the hotel staff are great at arranging taxis if you need them, and you can walk to Hi, Bora Bora, Ushuaia within 10/15 mins! Oh and two shops right next to the hotel ideal for food and drink etc.

Cannot wait to come back! Thank you again, made our stay!

Room Tip: We asked for a pool view room! But a high room facing the beach would be lovely too
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 September 2017

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The lobby and pool areas looked nice and modern. The rooms and hallways definitely need some refurbishing, but considering the price it's ok. The hotel location is ideal. There is a supermarket next door and bars and restaurants all around. A 10 minute or less walk to Bora Bora, Jet Apartments and the discobus.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1.1 km away
Ushuaia Ibiza Beach Hotel
Ushuaia Ibiza Beach Hotel
#9 of 33 in Playa d'en Bossa

Been to Apartamentos Playasol My Tivoli? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK