“Short Stay - Average Hotel in a safe neighborhood”

Apartamentos Playasol My Tivoli
Ranked #11 of 33 Hotels in Playa d'en Bossa
Reviewed 10 October 2017

I spent only 3 days in October
Location is quite good to reach seaside and discos (I didn't go because I'm not interested) on foot but you need to take a taxi or bus to get closer the Old Town (cars can't go inside the walled old town) or to reach the Marina.
About the apartment was big but with only one wardrobe for 3 people placed in the main room.
Bathroom and room in general weren't clean every day, especially in the bathroom we found hair and the same situation as we left the room. Shower didn't have its spout so it splashed everywhere in the bathroom.
In the kitchen tools were insufficient for 3 people and microwave was missing of its turning plate so useless. If I were the hotel I'd consider to include Breakfast in the price.
I didn't try breakfast though because too expensive (9€ is too much!)

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 29 September 2017

We were so unsure whether to stay right in the centre of Playa d'en Bossa however we couldn't of chosen a better hotel or location! We were a group of 3 girls and is was ideal. Large living room with sofa bed, and large bedroom with two single beds. Beds were comfortable and room was clean! Room was cleaned everyday! Air con worked, kitchen space and friendly and very attentive staff. Pool area isn't huge but was perfect for us, beach is also like a 4 minute walk!
For nightlife the hotel staff are great at arranging taxis if you need them, and you can walk to Hi, Bora Bora, Ushuaia within 10/15 mins! Oh and two shops right next to the hotel ideal for food and drink etc.

Cannot wait to come back! Thank you again, made our stay!

Room Tip: We asked for a pool view room! But a high room facing the beach would be lovely too
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 September 2017

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The lobby and pool areas looked nice and modern. The rooms and hallways definitely need some refurbishing, but considering the price it's ok. The hotel location is ideal. There is a supermarket next door and bars and restaurants all around. A 10 minute or less walk to Bora Bora, Jet Apartments and the discobus.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Great place for the price nice and clean.... Loverly staff and really helpful. The bar was a little expensive but that's ibiza all over. Had a dj at the pool one day and a bongo band another, every otherday they have entertainment around the pool. I went with my misses and two children we all enjoyed our stay and would definitely stay again

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Alex D, Gerente at Apartamentos Playasol My Tivoli, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Dear B H,

Thank you for your amazing review and for your stay with us in My Tivoli Hotels
Our team was especially delighted to hear that you had a memorable experience. The pleasure was ours, in serving you.

Our honestly desire is to welcome you again here!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Just returned from a 4 night break at the Tivoli and had a great time. Yeah the apartments are basic, but the beds are comfy and have great AC. We did not cook anything as there is an abundance of bars/restaurants onsite and within 2 minutes walk - there's a great little BBQ place right across from the hotel.

Tivoli is 3 minutes to the beach and 10 minutes to Bora Bora and Ushuaia so it's perfectly located.

I found the staff to be very friendly, helpful and always smiling - they're a great team.

We had no problems with noise and I really can't fault this place, I would definitely go back.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Dear DaveMore,

Thank you for taking the time to review My Tivoli Playasol Hotel and sharing your experience with us. We greatly appreciate all your positive comments shared with everyone on Tripadvisor, especially the ones about our staff, to whom we will send your lovely words.

We strive everyday so that your vacations are fun, memorable and better than expected. So reading a review like yours is very rewarding.

It would be a great pleasure to host you and your friends again, so please visit us soon. We'll make sure you have an even better time with us at My Tivoli Aparthotel.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Playa d'en Bossa
1.1 km away
Ushuaia Ibiza Beach Hotel
Ushuaia Ibiza Beach Hotel
#9 of 33 in Playa d'en Bossa

Been to Apartamentos Playasol My Tivoli? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK