All reviewsair conbora borabbq placepool areasmall kitchenetteliving roomironing boardclean apartmentself cateringminute walkplaya densun all dayibiza towngirls holidaystayed here for nightsbars restaurantssea view
Reviewed 28 September 2017

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The lobby and pool areas looked nice and modern. The rooms and hallways definitely need some refurbishing, but considering the price it's ok. The hotel location is ideal. There is a supermarket next door and bars and restaurants all around. A 10 minute or less walk to Bora Bora, Jet Apartments and the discobus.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Ana C, QUALITY CONTROL at Apartamentos Playasol My Tivoli, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2018

Dear Client,

Thank you for sharing your review regarding your recent stay at hotel My Tivoli Apartments Playasol. It is wonderful to read that you enjoyed the location and the staff of the hotel so much. I look forward to sharing your kind comments with the team and I hope that your plans bring you back to our hotel soon.

Best regards.

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Great place for the price nice and clean.... Loverly staff and really helpful. The bar was a little expensive but that's ibiza all over. Had a dj at the pool one day and a bongo band another, every otherday they have entertainment around the pool. I went with my misses and two children we all enjoyed our stay and would definitely stay again

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Alex D, Gerente at Apartamentos Playasol My Tivoli, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Dear B H,

Thank you for your amazing review and for your stay with us in My Tivoli Hotels
Our team was especially delighted to hear that you had a memorable experience. The pleasure was ours, in serving you.

Our honestly desire is to welcome you again here!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Just returned from a 4 night break at the Tivoli and had a great time. Yeah the apartments are basic, but the beds are comfy and have great AC. We did not cook anything as there is an abundance of bars/restaurants onsite and within 2 minutes walk - there's a great little BBQ place right across from the hotel.

Tivoli is 3 minutes to the beach and 10 minutes to Bora Bora and Ushuaia so it's perfectly located.

I found the staff to be very friendly, helpful and always smiling - they're a great team.

We had no problems with noise and I really can't fault this place, I would definitely go back.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Dear DaveMore,

Thank you for taking the time to review My Tivoli Playasol Hotel and sharing your experience with us. We greatly appreciate all your positive comments shared with everyone on Tripadvisor, especially the ones about our staff, to whom we will send your lovely words.

We strive everyday so that your vacations are fun, memorable and better than expected. So reading a review like yours is very rewarding.

It would be a great pleasure to host you and your friends again, so please visit us soon. We'll make sure you have an even better time with us at My Tivoli Aparthotel.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Great location in playa den bossa within walking distance to the beach and clubs such as sankeys and Ushuaia. The hotel itself has been recently refurbished the pool area is lovely. Stayed in a one bedroom apartment which slept three. The only downfall was the shower, the water sprayed everywhere and wouldn't be quite painful if you had sunburn. Request a room away from the pool if you want to sleep during the day as they play loud music.

1  Thank galface123

Dear Guest,

First of all, we want to thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Hotel My Tivoli with all TripAdvisor users.

We would like to thank you for all the positive comments about your stay.
Regarding the shower we will take note suggestions to analyze it and make a decision looking for the right improvement.

Hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

we spent 5 days at Tivoli... group of 13 friends with 5 apartments. flats are old, dirty, loud and the beds absolutely not comfortable. the personal was not friendly and absolutely not liking theyr jobs.
only positive aspect was the pool with good chillout music.

1  Thank askben

Dear Guest,

First of all we want to thank you for sharing your experience at My Tivoli Hotel with all TripAdvisor users.

We deeply regret not been able to reach your expectations during your stay in Ibiza.

My Tivoli Playasol fulfills the standards of quality related to the category of the establishment and the rates offered to its customers.

We also want to emphasize that our Hotel is known for the friendliness of our staff and the service offered to our customers, as reflected in practically all the opinions on Tripadvisor.

We apologize again for any inconveniences that you may have had and we take note of all of them in order to analyze it and take the appropriate corrective measures.

We take this opportunity to inform you that Playasol Ibiza Hotels has several establishments in different areas of Ibiza at different rates that might be more suited to your needs and expectations.

Best regards,