“Friendly local restaurant”

Moorea Restaurant
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 May 2018

Visited on 20/21 April due mostly to convenience to our hotel on a stag weekend. Food was average but service quick, staff friendly and decent value overall. Would recommend for a quick bite to line the stomach but not say a special event dinner.

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

We visited here for our anniversary and I ordered the salmon, it was smothered in oil and so was the veg I couldn’t eat it the more I pulled it apart the more oil filled my plate, my husband had the lamb which he said was ok but his veg was also oily, it was just swimming in it so I left it and when they come to collect my plate he just took it without me having a chance to complain, the couple behind me were also at that point sending back their paella which was almost untouched and again there was no understanding or offer of any kind, my husband paid the bill ( 49.50€ ) he gave a 50 and I said I’m waiting for my change it sounds petty only being 50 cents but the woman never came back with it anyway, the food was horrible, the staff are rude and miserable and I was almost sick when I visited the toilet, don’t waste your money well unless you drink olive oil from the bottle this place would be perfect

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

Had the grilled grouper which was barbecued with grilled veg & sliced potatoes. Cooked to perfection - simple , fresh & tasty.
Nice restaurant built with big wooden beams. Open barbecue.

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

We had the Lobster-Paella and it was perfect. Good winelist with plenty of choice. Very attentive service in Spanisch and English. I can highly recommend it!

1  Thank AdriMiraMar
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

What a perfect end to a hectic few days in Ibiza. Really tasty food and quick service. Will definitely return and recommend.