cam home few days back 1st time at the Nazaret
decent 1 bed appartment cleaned every other day with fresh towels every other day ok it's not the ritz , no fancy bathroom but it was sufficient for our needs or English chanels on TV but you get what you pay for
Had top floor over looking 1st pool , the location is central for both beaches , the pueblo , waterfront and all bars and restaurants .
well worth the price for a week , someone mentioned the free wi-fi which was a nice touch but a little flaky at times especially if a bit away from reception ( could do with a few more access points installing ) , the free wine on arrival + free fresh rolls every morning are a nice touch , the public areas are clean and plenty of available loungers - ok some could do with a revamp but hey.. The staff on reception were also helpfull , friendly + polite
can't comment on food as was SC and eat out at some of the resorts great restaurants highly recommend IL Divinia in the Puebla
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This apartment complex is centrally located in the tourist destination of Costa Teguise, only 200 m from the Playa de las Cucharas beach. A shopping centre with boutiques, cafes, bars, and restaurants can be reached in a few minutes on foot (about 100 m away). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Nazaret Apartamentos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nazaret Apartaments Hotel Costa Teguise
- Nazaret Apartaments Costa Teguise
- Nazaret Apartamentos Costa Teguise, Lanzarote