“This is not your ordinary bike hire!”
Review of Evolution Bikes

Evolution Bikes
More attraction details
Owner description: Ideally located on the beachfront promenade in the popular resort of Costa Teguise, we rent bikes to suit all requirements...from city bikes to race bikes, to full suspension & hardtail mountain bikes. We also have available a range of trailers, child seats & children's bikes, for a guaranteed fun day out for the whole family. Or, why not travel the beachfront in style in one of our famous family quadricycles? We rent quality bikes from recognised brands such as TREK,SPECIALIZED, GHOST & FELT we also offer guided road & mountain bike tours.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

If you don’t want to bring your bike with you to Lanzarote there is a solution - evolution bikes in Costa Teguise. I rented a Trek Emonda full carbon for an 80k trip up to the Mirador del Rio, one of many well planned routes available from the super helpful guys in the shop. It’s like home from home, a perfectly presented bike with SPD-SL pedals to match the shoes I brought with me.
This is not your ordinary bike shop as the attention to detail and bike options are fantastic - ALR or Carbon available in different sizes.
The bike was made available from 5pm the night before I was cycling so I could leave early from the hotel Grand Teguise which has its own bike rack inside behind reception.
The shop also rents A range of other Trek bikes for all ages and ability and everyone of them looked spotless. Not your ordinary bike shop but no more expensive than the others - driven by passion for cycling rather than just hiring bikes.

Evolution-BikesLANZ, Manager at Evolution Bikes, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Thank you for your review. We are so happy that you enjoyed your cycling experience with our bike on that great route up to Mirador del Rio with those fantastic views, we are glad that the bike gave you all you required.
We do pride ourselves on good customer service and being able to provide bikes for the hole family.

We hope to see you again in the future so we can be of service to you again.

All reviews
"these guys"
in 13 reviews
"easy ride"
in 2 reviews
"great service and value for money"
"bike fit"
"beach promenade"
"minor adjustments"
"friendly advice"
"star service"
in 2 reviews
"nothing too much trouble"
"cycle hire"
"roller coaster"
"local routes"

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Evolution Bikes is the best at what it has to offer, i could recommend it to absolutely everyone i know. They always go out there way to help others.

Thank you for your review. We are glad that you enjoyed the bike and your cycling experience, along with the service you received.

We hope to see you again in the future for some more great cycling & so we can be of service to you again.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We had a fantastic experience cycling in Lanzarote. I found Evolution Bikes to be thoroughly professional and very supportive from the initial enquiry to returning the bikes. Pre booking was made easy by quick communication and an excellent choice of bikes and options. They were able to provide a range of road bikes which suited my 6’5 ft son as well as my 5’7 ft daughter. We booked 3 road bikes for 6 days. They even provided me with the use of cleats when mine had worn down. I thoroughly Recommend that you book your hire with this company.
Ensure you discuss any potential routes with the owners. Some of them are difficult and steep.

Thank You for your review. We are so happy that you enjoyed your riding on our bikes as well as the route maps, we are also very happy that you were pleased with the service you received.

We hope we will see you again in the future so we can be of service to you again.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend booked a surprise holiday for my 40th and hired me a mountain bike for 2 days as well as booking me on a tour with Mick on Friday. These guys were very helpful with her during booking as she doesn't really listen to me when I drone on and on about bikes so she needed a bit of advice.

Picked the bike up for my first day which was going to be a solo ride, I was greeted with a Happy Birthday! And a bike set up and ready to go, along with a tube and some essentials to keep me going if I had a flat, I was also given a number to call if I got into more serious trouble and needed a back up bike. After a bit of a chat I was off with a map and directions for around a 30km ride, bike was faultless, weather was ace and the scenery was epic.

Second day was the tour, arrived early and picked up the same bike all freshened up and ready to go again. Mick was awesome, he chose a different route as I had already done the rollercoaster so I got to see more of the island, the climbs in to the wind were hard going but Mick kept them fun and challenging as opposed to a struggle and the loose rocky downhill sections made the climbs more than worthwhile. Coffee and pastry stop was well timed and delicious and Mick was an excellent guide as well as a genuinely nice guy that made the difference between this and similar tours.

Can't recommend or thank all involved enough for a great service and for making me an even happier birthday boy. I will be back

Thank you for your review. We are so glad you enjoyed your Birthday solo guided tour as well as the Friday guided tour with Mick, we are so glad you enjoyed the island scenery and the 2 different tours that allowed you to explore more. We are glad that you were happy with the service you received as well as the bike, we are glad that we were able to help make your birthday a happy one.

We hope to see you again in the future so we can be of service to you again.