“Good food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

We came here this evening for a bite to eat we tried the night before but it was full,we both picked different starters which we shared and they were good,I prefer spicier food so we ordered different mains my wife’s chicken and mushroom with rice was good, my chicken was ok but not quite what I was expecting.
Would I come here again yes.

Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

We visited here on our first night in teguise. We were not disappointed after readying so many great reviews on here we were always going to try this place but as it happened to be directly across the road in a lovely little courtyard from our hotel it was so convienent for our first day. We ordered a selection of starters ribs, prawn toast & spring rolls all piping hot and delicious not like any other buffet I've been to this is all cooked to order for all you can eat each for €8.90. We ordered curry & satay main meals anf were not disappointed. Would defo recommened this Chinese for tasty food & it won't break your budget.

Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

Food was fresh hot delicious and served very fast.
Host was very welcoming
Best all you can eat buffet ever been too.
It's made to order not lots of food kept warm for you to pick n choose...
Great concept well executed.
Massive choice n huge main courses

10 out of 10

Reviewed 7 October 2018

What more do you need to know.
Excellent food, hot, prepared fresh, choose anything off the menu buffet style and is brought to your table.
Staff very friendly

Excellent restaurant

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

We was a bit sceptical about all you can eat the first time we came here.

They cook the food fresh to order, anything on the menu with 107 choices.

The food is always well cooked and you can just eat as much from any part of the menu.

We have been to Lanzarote 3 times now and come here at least 3 times during the 7 days.

Would definitely recommend this for any age.

Best quiet time is up to about 4.30pm, then after I would suggest booking a table so you are not disappointed.

I am sure you will enjoy the food as much as my wife and I did.