Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 104
Hotels.comUS$ 104
Booking.comUS$ 109
travelup.comUS$ 124
2,290 results
All reviews self catering these apartments sea view bars and restaurants pool area no lift tv remote reception staff great holiday half board main pool building work no air con one bedroom apartment kids club every other day large balcony
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

On arrival our room was decorated with petals,towel art and lovely bottle of wine with nice glass flutes,as this was our honeymoon we were very grateful for the extras.this was room103 had lovely pool view,apartment had 2 bedrooms large sitting area,wall mounted tv,fridge,microwave that could also be used as grill,oven,tea,coffee making facilities.just perfect.I did struggle with toilet as door in this room was narrow and as I’m wheelchair user I’m sure I took pieces of wall with me every time I entered however on 4th day we got talking to Jorge assuming he was a manager,very pleasant I just mentioned my difficulties in room so he then pointed out they have Adapted rooms offered to show me appt,well couldn’t believe it it was room 101 same block 2 doors along,we were given option to move which we did as bathroom was huge with wide doors,handrails around toilet.I would just like to add that maybe handrails could be added to shower wall and possibly a shower chair,I used patio chair so it was fine.thanks to Jorge for helping us,bit disappointed that Jet2 didn’t mention on booking I was wheelchair user all hotel were told was I needed low floor and shower.
My only negative point was cleaning,our patio area was not mopped at all during our stay in both rooms,reason we know as when sitting around pool we watched cleaner doing room as I did notice patio area was dirty and my wheels carried dirt into room,my husband wore socks to keep feet clean,so maybe this could be sorted,it was our only issue.
The pool area very clean,sunbed situation well organised no beds out until 10am so no rush to get up at 5am to reserve bed,some guests put towels on tables at spot where wanted to sit from early on and as I take up bit space with wheelchair my husband used to put our towels on table bout 9am before his brekky,think the locking of beds is fab idea,wish other hotels would do this.
The Animacion team Rocia,Iza(Julie)(sorry don’t know how to spell her name ) Christina were all fantastic so friendly and welcoming,activities were fun and we looked forward to mystery box,question of the day,Sangria demo was great tho poor Rocia just let guests tell her when to stop pouring alcohol but great fun.Iza has the bubbliest personality and I knew she was around when I heard her giggling or her catchphrase “See You”amazing lovely young lady.I used to be animacion host so understand how difficult job is and the 3 girls definitely worked well together to please guests,hope to see them again.
Reception staff always helpful,nothing too much trouble for them.we felt safe in hotel as staff wore masks in hotel and outside hotel all resort was ready to try protect people from contracting Covid. Hope to come back in winter.Karen,Andy..

We would definitely come back to Galeón Playa so keep up good work.
Room 103 perfect for wheelchair user.

Room tip: All rooms have a view,some Pool view,some Sea,room 101 has been adapted for wheelchair users.
Date of stay: September 2021
1  Thank kazcol
GALEON PLAYA, Director General at Apartamentos Galeon Playa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Good afternoon!
Thank you very much for such a nice comment.
We are pleased to know the details of your stay as we can analyze and take note of what we are doing well and what needs to be improved. We will convey your words to the animation girls, as well as to the rest of the colleagues, this encourages us to continue giving our best so that our guests feel their best.
We would love to welcome you back to Galeón!
Best regards!

Reviewed 13 September 2021

We’ve been to Costa Teguise as a family many times, and 20+ times myself over the years.
This place has it all, great size rooms, amazing heated pool for the kids and adults and close to everything.
Slap in the middle of the two main beaches, you can’t get a better location. With bars and restaurants within easy walking. We’re going back!!

1  Thank L1479LZtomb
GALEON PLAYA, Director General at Apartamentos Galeon Playa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2021

Thank you very much for your comments!
We are glad to know that you had a good stay with us!
We hope to see you again soon!
Kind regards!

Reviewed 12 September 2021

Lovely place, lovely staff, very clean.
Rooms a little tired looking but fine. Could do with more than just the kitchen bin and could do with a dressing table with mirror. No free hairdryers & no aircon. It is mostly very "breezy" and extremely hot so this stops you being able to have doors and windows open.
Pool areas are nice but totally lacking enough sun shades/brolleys. Every one rushes to bag a shade in the morning so first come first served. No other means of well needed shade but plenty of beds.

Date of stay: August 2021

Thank you very much for your comments and suggestions.
We will take note of everything as they help us improve our services!
Hope see you again soon!
Kind regards!

Reviewed 10 September 2021 via mobile

Had a great holiday here in Costa Teguise at these apartments. The apartments are central for everything and kept spotless by the hard working staff. On our first night Sunday August 29th everything was going great, a nice night out a meal and drinks local, only to find our bathroom was letting in water, a leak of warm water from the boiler everywhere. I went straight to reception and Alejandro quickly went up to the apartment with me and managed to turn it off, he offered to switch our room if we wished to, but at 12.30 am would have inconvenienced him as much as us, he said it would be fixed properly in the morning which it duly was. Our stay has been great so many places to eat out and drink, Cesare, El Patio , Sausolitos and Villa Toledo being excellent. Bars Abbey Rd, Decades, Chispas, The Shamrock, The Venue and The Paradise Bar all great, most have entertainment. The staff at these great apartments left this in the room for us following night after the bathroom drama. One and only very slight criticism of the apartment not enough mirrors, if I could give it 4.5 out of 5 that would be fair.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you very much for your time and your comment.
We are happy to know that despite having an inconvenience, it has been resolved in the best way for you.
Thank you for recognizing the work of our staff.
We will take note of your suggestions so that we can continue to improve.
We will be happy to have you here again.
Best regards!

Reviewed 24 August 2021 via mobile

We always stay here when we come to costa teguise wouldn’t stay anywhere else (6th time). It’s not the ritz but it has all you need, is clean and tidy it’s cleaned every 2 days and the staff are lovely.
We had a superior sea view room and would highly recommend it the views were amazing was lovely and quiet and just an all around better room not that there is anything wrong with the others.
We had breakfast there and was just as nice as it always is, staff friendly and not too busy.
The location of this place is perfect as it has the most amazing cocktail bar outside, bar Vali and a lovely pizza and ice cream place on both sides.
Would highly recommend this place for couples, family or even if your travelling alone as everyone is just so friendly

2  Thank Mcgillfamily21
GALEON PLAYA, Director General at Apartamentos Galeon Playa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2021

Thank you travellert281 for such nice comments.
We are very happy to know that once again you have chosen Galeon for your holidays and you have felt satisfied.
We would love to see you here again.
Kind Regards!