6 people are viewing this hotel
US$ 83
Free cancellation until 06/10/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Expedia.comUS$ 79
eDreamsUS$ 83
travelup.comUS$ 105
2,278 results
All reviews self catering these apartments sea view bars and restaurants pool area no lift tv remote reception staff great holiday half board main pool building work no air con one bedroom apartment kids club every other day large balcony
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 July 2021 via mobile

I was lucky enough to o be able to quarantine on my return so took the opportunity to have 10 days in Costa Teguise. I was able to take advantage of the digital nomad rate so got a really good deal. Even though I arrived before 12 I was able to go straight to my room. By the end of the day I realised that I would not be getting any sun on my balcony at any point of the day because of the time of year. I went down to reception and explained that I would prefer a room that had sun on the balcony at least later in the afternoon and was given a key for an alternative room to look at, I was then able to move over without any hassle. It cost me an extra €30 but I was happy to pay. I also had the bonus of a fantastic sea view to the rear of the property out of my bedroom window. Yes there was a reduced reception cover but there was always someone around if you needed them. The cleaning days although reduced were plenty. All the the staff are really friendly. I have been quite a few times before and will be returning later this year, restrictions allowing.

Room tip: Block E has a lift
Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Merry_MegLincoln
GALEON PLAYA, Director General at Apartamentos Galeon Playa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2021

We are very happy that your vacations at Galeón Playa had been to your liking. Thank you for such nice words to the staff, this really encourages us to keep giving our best! we hope to see you here again soon. Best regards!

Reviewed 9 May 2021 via mobile

Hello

I was shocked when I arrived and saw the door locked with a chain. During Corona reception is not available on the weekends. God a hold of the emergency number and a cleaner answered and checked me in but she almost spoke no English. The second pool is closed. Cleaning only two times a week. And breakfast is very limited. All I could live with but the biggest issue is that there is no ody to help around if u have an issue. For me my biggest issue was that one floor down a group of tennagers had their music ridiculously loud. So loud I couldn't even take a phone call. I knocked and asked them polite to turn it down it lastet 5 minutes. I tracked the cleaner down and somehow got her to understand and she guess talked to them. And at least know it was on a level where I still could have a conversation. I would have preferred to change rooms but there is nobody there who can help me. I am not mad at the teens they just want to party I just feel left alone by the hotel who think it is a good idea not to have somebody around for the whole weekend. Let's see how the night will go and if sb will be around tomorrow.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank NinaMariaF
GALEON PLAYA, Director General at Apartamentos Galeon Playa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2021

Good afternoon Nina,

First of all, we would like to thank you for your feedback and stay.

Unfortunately, due to the pandemic we are experiencing around the world and the travel restrictions, we have had very low occupancy for more than a year, therefore we needed to put enormous efforts to keep our complex open by adapting and restricting services, all these details were shared with you via email after making the booking as well as during the check in process on a welcome letter. There is always a member of the staff inside the hotel 24/7 hours to assist all our customers through the phone number provided on the welcome letter.

Thank you for your understanding.

Reviewed 24 April 2021 via mobile

We had a fantastic Christmas holiday at Galeon playa in December, stayed in the newly refurbished suites and they were lovely and modern. Kids club was open over the Christmas period and the kids loved going to both the morning and afternoon sessions, they also had a mini disco and some evening entertainment some of the nights, schedule was reduced due to covid. We had a great holiday and can’t wait to return!

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank lovethesunuk3
GALEON PLAYA, Director General at Apartamentos Galeon Playa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2021

Dear lovethesunuk3,

We are very happy to know that you have passed a great time here with us and the next year will be even better!
We hope to see you soon, thanks for choosing us.
Regards

Reviewed 8 January 2021

We've been coming to Galeon for some years and have always been most satisfied with our experience. All of the staff, from reception to cleaners to maintenance men are friendly and helpful. The hotel is well situated close to shops and restaurants and bars as well as being close to the beach. We have also stayed in the sister hotel , the Sirocco which is also good but is a little way out of town.

3  Thank D8576GEneilc
GALEON PLAYA, Director General at Apartamentos Galeon Playa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2021

Dear guest,

thanks for your lines and your time. We are glad to know you have passed (one more time) a great time here with us!

We hope to see you soon for another amazing time!

Reviewed 2 January 2021 via mobile

Well this hotel was fab come on the 6th ov Dec for 1 week we was in the upgraded apartments was so clean and cleaner came every day staff was so nice deff comeing back in April very close to the beach and bars am in waiking distance

Trip type: Travelled with family
GALEON PLAYA, Director General at Apartamentos Galeon Playa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2021

Many thanks for your visit and your lines, Curve8900!

We are happy to know you have passed a great time here with us and we we'll be glad to see you again, in April!

Best regards and... Happy new year!