For this whole holiday, flights and all inclusive hotel my partner and i payed £600 in total. We flew ryan air was for a no frills airline was ok, we didn't get priority booking cause wanted extra spending money but ended up being in the first 10 to board the plane after priority booking anyway so got a good choice of seats both ways.
When booking the hotel i looked at the reviews on trip advisor first and although a few weren't very good most were ok so booked the hotel and off we went on holiday.
As costa teguise is not very far from the airport transfers are fairly cheap and so are taxi's to and from the airport. We pulled up outside the hotel and it looked lovely. The check in process was quick and easy and the staff spoke good english and were very helpful.
Our room was clean and had cooking facilities although we didnt use these as opted for all inclusive. The only problem with the room was there was no air-con and no safe box as it mentions in the hotel details... We did enquire about these and there is a main safe in the hotel that can be used and they are waiting for the air-con to be fixed.
The pool was nice but a little smaller then the pictures make out, but is cleaned daily.
The food... There was a moderate choice of food, always pasta, chips and salad and then a fish and a meat dish along with a few other specials. Desserts could have been better, there was always jelly and ice cream and some form of cake along with a fruit bowl. Breakfast wise if you go expecting a full english you will be disappointed, bacon is parma ham, eggs are hard and the toaster takes a very long time but there is some wonderful yoghurts, fruit, pastries and fresh bread, ham and cheese. You can also order a packed lunch if you go on a day trip at no extra cost.
Drinks... The hotels main lager was San Miguel but there were others to choose from, The wine was average but the cocktails were nice and there was a different one each day. Spirits are poured very strongly though so be warned.
Entertainment... We didn't stay for much entertainment but there was usually bingo on and then either a quiz, a singer, dancers or an animal show on.
All in all the hotel was was lovely and is we went back to costa teguise we would probably stay there again.
If you book any excursions i would recommend you book with lastminute travel as they look after you very well, also book at a lastminute office and not through your hotel for the best prices.
I would advise catching a local bus to playa blanca for the day (details found at hotel reception) Its a beautiful town with lovely beacheas and a ferry to fueterventua. If you do go and fancy some beautiful english food try Popeye's near the harbour. Lovely food and the staff are english too and very welcoming :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the southeast of the island of Tenerife, in the Callao Salvaje residential area, the complex offers a mixture of nature, relax and a holiday atmosphere. At the main restaurant you can enjoy a varied buffet or an extensive menu depending on the season. The restaurant is located around our three central swimming pools. We also have another pool with a solarium, isolated from the common areas of the complex, for guests who prefer to enjoy the sun in a more private setting. The apartments are fully equipped with all kinds of kitchenware for those who want to take culinary matters into their own hands. A deposit of 60€ will have to be paid on arrival, and will be returned on departure. The complex is not recommended for persons with reduced mobility (PRM). Pets up to 6 kg are allowed. A deposit of €30 will be charged on arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Blue Sea Costa Teguise Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Blue Sea Costa Teguise Gardens Hotel Costa Teguise
- Oasis Timanfaya Hotel Apartments
- Oasis Timanfaya Costa Teguise
- Timanfaya Golf Apartments
- Globalia Timanfaya Golf
- Blue Sea Costa Teguise Gardens Lanzarote