“Good food. Nice view.”

Ranked #62 of 218 Restaurants in Costa Teguise
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 34
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Open every day from 10 a.M. Till 11 p.M. Happy Hour from 11a.M. To 6 p.M. Snack and Daily Menus available till 6p.M. Children's Menu available. Daily Specials on meat and fish and seafood. Freshly prepared paella for one person or more.
Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

We stopped by here one evening for dinner as it looked busy & going by TripAdvisor we were tempted. The food was really good. It's looking out on the sea so it was a fab view. The only thing which I can complain about when we paid & waited for our change we were short €5 I know not much, but as we waited to get the waiters attention he completely avoided our table & area (a little coinsidental) any we got our correct change from a different waiter. That's the only fault we had.

Reviewed 10 October 2018

This is an excellent place to eat. My partner has a small appetite and Bacchus is brilliant at tailoring what you want to what you can eat and pricing it all accordingly. I had a superb fillet steak one night and exceptional lamb chops another. I never got round to the langostina dish I fancied to start with. Next time for sure. Andrea als knows her vino. If you're in Costa Teguise and you decide not to visit Bacchus you are selling yourself short.

1  Thank Peter H
Reviewed 9 October 2018

Very helpful staff with understanding of coeliac requirement for gluten free food.I ordered salad caprese to start which was very nice but a little too fussy for my personal taste as i prefer a plain caprese salad. I ordered sea bas with Canadian potatoes and veg for main course which was absolutely delicious. I was unable to have mojo sauces as these were not gluten free but this was explained to me at the beginning. Thanks for being so helpful, perhaps a few more gluten free options on the menu would be good.

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

Ok we spotted this place and decided to have lunch here rather than our first choice,we found a table waiter came over took our drinks order and we studied the menu he brought the drinks and took our food order that is were it went downhill.
The starter came after about twenty minutes and was good, than the waiter repeatedly walked past our table but refused to take our dirty plates,ok he was by himself but that is not an excuse,a Spanish family sat next us he took there order by which time over 30 minutes had past our food arrived so did there’s no waiting for them though,the food again was good but spoilt by the wait,eventually I had to ask for our pudding the lady I spoke to was English who gave us the wrong menu so our choice was wrong.
Would I come here again no there are far more places to eat,our experience was probably a one off,but I earn my money by giving good customer experiences so I expect the same.

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

Such a lovely little Italian restaurant. We were made to feel very welcome here. The menu caters for all tastes and is very reasonably priced. The service was quick even though the restaurant was extremely busy...5 star would recommend