“Helpful, friendly and supportive.”

Aquatis Diving Center
More attraction details
Owner description: The Aquatis Diving Center was founded in the 1990s and is in current possession of Georg von Grundherr since November 2011. Located on the seafront of Playa Las Cucharas in Costa Teguise it is surrounded by international and local cuisine. Since the beach is no further than a two minute walk it is convenient to rest there after diving. Aquatis disposes of a variety of high quality equipment from international brands such as Scubapro and Cressi. All our gear is revised on a regular basis and well taken care off. Customers have the possibility to store their own scuba equipment for the duration of their stay. Our dive center does not only consist of a shop to buy brand new dive equipment for a good price but also a workbench to repair broken gear. Our staff will gladly assist you in making the right choice.
Reviewed 31 October 2017

I'm a holiday diver - maybe a couple of dives per year - so there's always a slight anxiety when I wander into a Dive Centre to book a dive. These people were thorough, professional but friendly. I had two good dives and saw plenty of fish and features. I was well taken care of by - my inexperience led me to poorly set my weight belt, lose a fin clip and to insufficiently tighten my fin straps. These were all taken care by my dive buddies and made light of when we got to the surface. Thank you.

1  Thank John W
All reviews
"my husband and daughter"
"single dive"
"feel very welcome"
"sea life"
"next year"

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

George made us feel really comfortable, had proper training before we ventured out to the sea for the first time. My partner couldn't't dive due to his ear condition, however he still enjoyed snorkelling and stayed near to us all the time.
I went down to 3 metres, explored the local fishes in the bay- the water was clean and we saw barracudas and other fishes.
George was taking our pictures and videos, which we were able to take home on a stick. I would definitely recommend as it was good value for money and everyone at the diving centre was friendly and helpful.
Hopefully see you George one day again! Thanks for everything

1  Thank Pesti A
Reviewed 26 September 2017

I had great dives with Max and Boris, Twelve and a half hours under water :)
All different dives; boat, wreck, shore, night, tour to La Graciosa, museum, etc.
Very professional and honest people, well organised.
Thank you for the great time and new experience :)

1  Thank przemex82
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

I went to aquatis with little to no experience in scuba diving, (previously I had a assisted dive in Egypt) but the guys at aquatis were fantastic.
I really wanted to dive the museo Atlantic but thought I had little chance with my lack of experience, however I spent the whole day with a really great guy boris who was very patient with me, we had 2 dives in the morning and before I knew it my confidence had grown. We the headed to the museum in the afternoon and I was blown away by how amazing it was, and the fact that I was actually solo diving, boris also took some amazing photos and really was a help to me all day. We saw lots of barracuda, some huge rays and an octopus. Boris's knowledge of the best places to look for these was second to none! Overall I would give these guys 10/10 and would highly recommend if you visit lanzarote and have an interest in scuba diving, make sure you go to these guys.

1  Thank Ian M