“Great Experience”

Aquatis Diving Center
More attraction details
Owner description: The Aquatis Diving Center was founded in the 1990s and is in current possession of Georg von Grundherr since November 2011. Located on the seafront of Playa Las Cucharas in Costa Teguise it is surrounded by international and local cuisine. Since the beach is no further than a two minute walk it is convenient to rest there after diving. Aquatis disposes of a variety of high quality equipment from international brands such as Scubapro and Cressi. All our gear is revised on a regular basis and well taken care off. Customers have the possibility to store their own scuba equipment for the duration of their stay. Our dive center does not only consist of a shop to buy brand new dive equipment for a good price but also a workbench to repair broken gear. Our staff will gladly assist you in making the right choice.
Reviewed 26 September 2017

I had great dives with Max and Boris, Twelve and a half hours under water :)
All different dives; boat, wreck, shore, night, tour to La Graciosa, museum, etc.
Very professional and honest people, well organised.
Thank you for the great time and new experience :)

1  Thank przemex82
All reviews
"my husband and daughter"
"single dive"
"feel very welcome"
"sea life"
"these guys"

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

I went to aquatis with little to no experience in scuba diving, (previously I had a assisted dive in Egypt) but the guys at aquatis were fantastic.
I really wanted to dive the museo Atlantic but thought I had little chance with my lack of experience, however I spent the whole day with a really great guy boris who was very patient with me, we had 2 dives in the morning and before I knew it my confidence had grown. We the headed to the museum in the afternoon and I was blown away by how amazing it was, and the fact that I was actually solo diving, boris also took some amazing photos and really was a help to me all day. We saw lots of barracuda, some huge rays and an octopus. Boris's knowledge of the best places to look for these was second to none! Overall I would give these guys 10/10 and would highly recommend if you visit lanzarote and have an interest in scuba diving, make sure you go to these guys.

1  Thank Ian M
Reviewed 28 August 2017

Had a great time with Aquatis whilst on holiday in July. Had a trial dive and enjoyed so much signed up for the open water course!
Great coaching from Mexi over the 3 day course and made to feel very welcome by the rest of the team. Would recommend to anyone thinking about giving it a go. Can't wait to go back.

2  Thank TSBristol
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyed our Experience with George and his team at Aquatis! Professional, organised and above all honest. I Paid for my daughter to go and on the Heath questions marked a slight issue with her ear due to eczema..... George said no she can't do it as there is a slight risk of infection.....He could have said no problem and took the fee but was honest and fair in his approach and gave me a refund for her place.
My Son and I continued on the experience and it was one of my proudest moments being able to do this with him and the lads at the Aquatis team made the experience, supporting my lad and making sure every precaution was undertaken. I can't speak highly enough of this company and its approach and would 100% Recommend!
Thanks George and Team!!