“One of the best experiences.”

Aquatis Diving Center
More attraction details
Owner description: The Aquatis Diving Center was founded in the 1990s and is in current possession of Georg von Grundherr since November 2011. Located on the seafront of Playa Las Cucharas in Costa Teguise it is surrounded by international and local cuisine. Since the beach is no further than a two minute walk it is convenient to rest there after diving. Aquatis disposes of a variety of high quality equipment from international brands such as Scubapro and Cressi. All our gear is revised on a regular basis and well taken care off. Customers have the possibility to store their own scuba equipment for the duration of their stay. Our dive center does not only consist of a shop to buy brand new dive equipment for a good price but also a workbench to repair broken gear. Our staff will gladly assist you in making the right choice.
Reviewed 28 August 2017

Had a great time with Aquatis whilst on holiday in July. Had a trial dive and enjoyed so much signed up for the open water course!
Great coaching from Mexi over the 3 day course and made to feel very welcome by the rest of the team. Would recommend to anyone thinking about giving it a go. Can't wait to go back.

2  Thank TSBristol
All reviews
"my husband and daughter"
"single dive"
"feel very welcome"
"sea life"
"next year"

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyed our Experience with George and his team at Aquatis! Professional, organised and above all honest. I Paid for my daughter to go and on the Heath questions marked a slight issue with her ear due to eczema..... George said no she can't do it as there is a slight risk of infection.....He could have said no problem and took the fee but was honest and fair in his approach and gave me a refund for her place.
My Son and I continued on the experience and it was one of my proudest moments being able to do this with him and the lads at the Aquatis team made the experience, supporting my lad and making sure every precaution was undertaken. I can't speak highly enough of this company and its approach and would 100% Recommend!
Thanks George and Team!!

1  Thank Gaz T
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

Our 8 year old along with my wife & 2 teenagers had a great time with the dive team, they were professional and made it a great experience for all, so much that they all want to go diving again

1  Thank Declan g
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Just back from a two great dives with Aquatis Diving.
Saw Octopus, Electric Rays, Arrow Crabs, among other things.
Went to the Cathederal underwater Cave as well.

Perfectly ran, and by good people.

1  Thank Mr A
See more reviews
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

We used this place as my daughter and her friend had a try dive in our hotel pool with them. We booked the single dive for €69 each. George picked us up from the hotel at 10am and it was a 2 hr round trip. He took us down to the office, sorted all the safety side out and sized us up for suits and masks. It was then a short trip to the area where we dived. Excellent 1st dive for the girls and we all thoroughly enjoyed it. Also purchased a usb stick for €25 with pics and videos on. Would thoroughly reccomend this company and would definitely use again if we returned. All the staff we saw were friendly and helpful. Thanks George

1  Thank guychop