“So so”

Restaurante Prado Verde
Reserve with
Restaurante Prado Verde is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #84 of 216 Restaurants in Costa Teguise
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 30
Cuisines: French, Italian, Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: International Restaurant with more than 30 years at the service of its customers, with a modern cuisine and a wide variety of dishes. Its terrace in front of the beach of the spoons and its relaxed atmosphere offer a unique place to enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

Last day at resort today so we decided to go for a walk, when we reached the beach I suggested we stop here for a drink as we had eaten here before and the food was nice and staff pleasant! Sat at the table for 10 mins waiting for waiter, after 10 mins 3 separate family's arrived, found seats and were given menus by waiter yet we were still waiting so we decided to go elsewhere! Unfortunate as like I said we had enjoyed before.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 5 November 2018 via mobile

Food and service was faultless. Very friendly staff. Make you feel welcome. I would reccomend this for your visit.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 23 October 2018

Had one of the most nicest meal here, I had chicken stroganoff with rice and my boyfriend had chicken tikka with rice and the both meals were beautiful, shame we never made it back there before we left. Would definitely recommended here

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

THE WORST Pizza I have ever been served...ever ... Paella, Vesta meals knock spots off this place..avoid avoid avoid...

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 9 October 2018

I agree with all the good reviews on this Restaurant. Very prompt efficient service, nothing too much trouble, lovely sunny seating with ample cover over head if you wish. Prices are very reasonable for what you get, its basic, well cooked food. On Saturday nights there is a fabulous local musician entertaining, if I remember from about 7.30pm, a real bonus, and quite a rare one in Costa Teguise, he actually plays SPANISH music! Why don't the others do this? We are in Spain?

My biggest bug bear with this premises is that you are constantly fending off numerous counterfeit sunglasses sellers. You swat one, and another comes from another direction, then another who wants to first shake your hand. No idea where the hand has been before? Strewth, they test the patience of a Saint. This goes on the entire time you are there?

I am totally speechless as to why these businesses let them annoy customers so much for absolutely no gain whatsoever?

Sadly, all they do is make your decision easier as to order more drinks, or go. . . . . . . . . . . . . we go.

Date of visit: October 2018