“Well Worth the Walk!”
Review of N10 Gastrobar

N10 Gastrobar
Ranked #10 of 218 Restaurants in Costa Teguise
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We walked here from Barcelo Hotel in Costa Teguise because trip advisor recommended that we must eat here.

Everything from start to finish was phenomenal. It certainly did not disappoint. Our host was welcoming and very helpful, even telling us the best place to view the sunset after our meal!

We had the sizzling prawns to share, a chicken burger which was genuinely the best chicken burger I’ve had in my life and the incredibly tasting wild mushroom risotto which was rich and creamy and perfect to eat.

Couldn’t recommend this place more if I tried. You really must eat here if you come to Teguise!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Visited N10 on a Friday evening for dinner. It came highly recommended and the recommendation was certainly justified. The service we received all evening was fantastic, the staff are all really friendly, attentive and speak excellent english. However the food was the star. Each of the the dishes we had was amazing (there were 4 us and we all had starters and mains so we covered a good selection of the menu). My only issue was that I was too full to attempt a pudding. My main course of the Iberian Pork was one of the most delicious things I have eaten. I would whole heartedly recommend this friendly restaurant.

1  Thank ssinc119
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Fantastic food brilliant service cannot fault this restaurant at all we could of eaten everything on the menu

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

What a amazing place. The food is exquisite the service wonderful. To quote my partner the blueberry cheesecake is the best pudding I have ever had!!! We will be back

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

Staff were very helpful with the menu and very friendly. Delicious menu, we enjoyed cod rissoto, burger with goats cheese and a mixture of tapas starters. Well worth a visit.