“Fantastic food and excellent service!”
Review of N10 Gastrobar

N10 Gastrobar
Ranked #9 of 216 Restaurants in Costa Teguise
Reviewed 17 September 2018

Visited N10 on a Friday evening for dinner. It came highly recommended and the recommendation was certainly justified. The service we received all evening was fantastic, the staff are all really friendly, attentive and speak excellent english. However the food was the star. Each of the the dishes we had was amazing (there were 4 us and we all had starters and mains so we covered a good selection of the menu). My only issue was that I was too full to attempt a pudding. My main course of the Iberian Pork was one of the most delicious things I have eaten. I would whole heartedly recommend this friendly restaurant.

1  Thank ssinc119

Reviewed 17 September 2018

Fantastic food brilliant service cannot fault this restaurant at all we could of eaten everything on the menu

1  Thank Shellhop
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

What a amazing place. The food is exquisite the service wonderful. To quote my partner the blueberry cheesecake is the best pudding I have ever had!!! We will be back

1  Thank David S
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

Staff were very helpful with the menu and very friendly. Delicious menu, we enjoyed cod rissoto, burger with goats cheese and a mixture of tapas starters. Well worth a visit.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank Stephanie C
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Stopped here for dinner and wasn’t disappointed. Amazingly tender baby squid and absolutely beautifully cooked liver. Prices very reasonable. Lovely staff and good service. One of the best meals we’ve had in Lanzarote.