See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 October 2012

my friend and me were there from 24 to 30 september, so we didn't needed air conditioning :) just a few problems with mosquitos...
the kitchen is essential but if you don't need to cook a lot it's ok
the lady (Fania) was kind and cleaned our apartement every day
if you'r not looking for a 5stars accomodation, this is going to be perfect!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Viaggiare
1  Thank u_ilaria74
Reviewed 18 August 2012

After paying for 3 nights £180 somewhere else and having to leave because 2 star hotel was horrific , we asked about and found this little gem of a place for €35 per night ! Basic , so clean , 2 balconies so lovely breeze running thru , tiny kitchen , impeccable and lovely bathroom ! Little Greek lady ( owner ) simply gorgeous and so proud of her apartments . So wish I'd found it at the start of our holiday x hire a car , check out sunny , camel beach and buy ur own breakfast and stay at fania ! Perfect quiet location close to Marina and amazing restaurants ! Forget half board full board I would highly recommend this place and the area ( we travelled all over the island ) thanks

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank Lorraineuk62
Reviewed 15 August 2012

We had a wonderful week in Kardamena. Clean apartments, very clean. Wifi Free. Not a luxury choice, but what you book it's what you get. Located near The beach, in The center of the city. Next to markets, restaurants, shops. Fania is a very kind person.

• Stayed: August 2012
4  Thank Harryisonford
Reviewed 10 September 2010

I don't know what the other review is on about sying it should be demolished. so glad I take reviews with a pinch of salt. True you have to pay for air con which is a bit steep at fifty euros other places were offering it cheaper but only for about forty. And you def need air con if going in august. Of course those people got bit at night if they didnt have air con and what did they expect hotels etc to do about mossies anyone???

To keep the room on if you have a rubbish flight time you also need to pay but that depends how long you want it for. The lady there was lovely, very pleasant and she came in and cleaned every other day.

The location is fantastic right near everything but not in the middle of it so you don't get any noise. You can have your choice of pools. we went to Bubble pool first day and that was very nice but after we found Kool pool we only went to tht one and didnt try any more cos it was so good. The family there were brill and they offer accomodation too.

We were pleased with fania it was basic but that is all you need it was clean and peaceful and central and the people were really nice so if you are staying here don't worry and I am glad it is not demolished! Long live fania apartments!!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
3  Thank StockportSunny
Reviewed 3 August 2007

fania should be demolished i have never in my life stayed in such a terrible accomodation - i would have slept on the beach for the week if only they wouldnt chuck me off the sunbeds in the evening - the conning lady in charge was trying to get 50 euros for the air cond. we had a tea towel between us to use in bathroom and she didnt change that nor the sheets until half way through the holiday - first choice should be ashamed of themselves for even letting people go there !! only good thing was that the fridge worked and if you let it open you had some cool air in the room - we caught colour by the red swells of being eaten alive in the evening by the bed bugs and believe me i am not lying!! we became rebels and sneaked a fan in which we hid everyday back in the suitcase - not very nice people looking after the accommodation my daughter was worried how the man in charge kept on looking at her !!! creepy or what! kettle what kettle we had one saucepan where the handle was dangerously coming off on a little 2 ring stove.. one teaspoon and one cup, plate etc. each no spares at all but then who needed this crockery as they were stinking anyway.. I reccommend you go anywhere in Kos but not FANIA apartments.....

• Stayed: July 2007, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
5  Thank bargainhunterWales
manosgreece, Owner at Fania Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2010

best place to stay in kardamena

I am the owner of fania apartments i didn't want to enter to this process to answer in this slanderous libel to my apartments I only make and only for the re-establishment of truth.The apartments belong to a small family who take pride in their work and want to offer you the best. They are friendly and willing to help you and will always be somewhere around the apartments making sure they are to your liking.
The apartmens are brand new very clearly and the lasts years they have become terrible changes and have been added all essential for your needs to stay, as Kitchenette (with 2 cooking rings) dishes spoonful fork glasses. In each room they are, Air- Condition,Toaster, Refrigerator Hairdryer, Color tv ,Kettle ,the rooms they are cleaned every day and be aired they sunny with big balcony, as for the beds there are very clean and the sheets changes 3 times at the week.
As regards their bugs in your beds assure there are not exist these are the bigger lies i've ever heard, that you believed bugs there are simple mosquitos they exist in the all countries, in your country they don't exist? Other than you are so drunk and you could not discriminate. The negatively criticize do not have no relation with the reality and the persons that wrote thesewill be ashamed and i feel sorry for them.As for pay for stay overnight and pay for air-condition, this difine from tourist-travel not us.
Concrete that write those had drunk so much that no only broke panes, doors ,chairs, and when we go at the morning and found all in the street ,but also bothered the other guest. Their has accepted sanctions from the tourist -travel,chase away them for the troubles that their made and because had drunk so much come the police. I hope when they wrote those had not drunk so much as lot as when they remained in our apartments.And now for reasons revenge trying slander and libel us. The last years it exists all night and all day reseption and it does not exist problems.
we work a lot of years and they have stay a lot of people in our apartments and remained satisfied and their come again and again every season.
And i close with a request in those that enter in the labour to write these stupidities and the lies for this slanderous libel at my apartments,first they make a self criticism if their worthy and capable people to go summer hollidays and second if they can respect the foreigner fortune without causing damage and destructions in any apartments.