US$ 141
Argiri Hotel(Kardamena)(Great Value!)
US$ 100
US$ 181
  • Pool
Agrelli Hotel Imperial(Kardamena)(Great Value!)
US$ 66
Bookgreece.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 73/night.

Helona Resort(Kardamena)
US$ 360
Cancelon
Hotel Mamouzelos(Kardamena)
Agoda.com
1,636 results
All reviewsmain poolsunshine songfree busanimation teamchinese sectionanimation poolpizzaair contv remotequieter poolfire showshaped poolgreat holidaychinese foodevening entertainmentice creamplenty of choice
Reviewed 5 August 2016

The grounds are visually pleasing and very well kept, the rooms are adequate I would say. I would not rate it 4 star due to the bed being very hard, and being supplied with one very small flat pillow. For a 4 star I would expect a more comfy bed, and more than one pillow.
The Wifi is a paid for service if you need the internet.

The food choice was great, with tasty fresh food. The Chinese buffet bar was a nice touch that I have not seen before, fresh made pizzas and Italian area, a grill station, as well as greek specialities and salads.

The puddings did not tempt me though as these looked much like other all inclusive puddings - too sweet for me. There was a good choice of fresh fruit as an alternative.

The red wine on tap was disappointing, but the white was okay.

There are three pools - the smaller one in my opinion was the nicest and was in effect 'next door' as I think this hotel has taken over one next door at some time.

It is about a 45 minute walk into Kardamena along the sea side road, but there is a hotel bus for those who do not wish to walk.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

What a fantastic hotel ... From the cleaning to the food! We could not have asked for more.
We are sitting here on the private beach feeling a little sad as tomorrow is our last day!
The Greeks are SO welcoming, nothing is too much trouble and they genuinely care!
This is our first time in Greece and we will
be back!
We loved the volcano trip, Aegan sea cruise and the Fish and Grill cruise too!
The hotel staff could not have been any more accommodating and we are so impressed!
Thank you for our wonderful 10 day stay!
See you soon!!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

Back from a 2 week holiday with husband and children. Loved the hotel, clean and comfortable. Food was wonderful and pancakes in the evening were lovely! Entertainment was ok, some staff were a bit annoying and sleazy but didn't put us off. Kids enjoyed it kids club was good. Phil from jet2 our rep was also wonderful. Bus service into town is free and well worth a trip beautiful place to visit! 5 out of 5

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank melissacoen15
Reviewed 3 August 2016

The Akti Beech Club Resort is an absolutely fantastic place and I cannot recommend it highly enough.

My husband decided we would like a 'cheap' week somewhere hot and so booked this hotel because of the low price. I understandably didn't have massively high expectations but what a surprise we got.

The hotel is exceptionally clean and the staff are super friendly (but not in your face). We received a very warm welcome and after checking in were shown to our room.

With a great choice off pools to suit families with young children to adults wanting a bit of peace and quite they have something for everyone.

By far the best this about the Akti Beach Club is the outstanding food. It's by far the best food we've ever had on holiday. My husband is a meat eater and I am a vegetarian and we were both really spoilt for choice. I just wish I could have eaten more as there were so many dishes I didn't get to try.

The only thing I would change is I would have loved kettle, tea and coffee in the rooms but there is access to tea and coffee 24/7 in the main reception.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

We went as a family of 10, July/Aug 2016.

The food was amazing, you couldn't ask for better. Plenty of choice even for fussy eaters. Always able to get a table in the main hall.

Rooms, the hotel accommodated all three rooms next to each other which was great. We did email before we went asking if we could be near each other. The rooms were nice. We had a family superior room with 2 bedrooms for 5 of us. We had 2 balconies 1 very large. One bathroom for us all. Which could get a bit hectic! But other than that the air con worked well. TV the only British Chanel was BBC world news (reception was bad which was report but not fixed). Fridge in our room did not work but our other rooms the fridge worked well.

We stayed in block 1400 which was located near the pool which was great for the kids and popping back to the room if needed. the pool was great we had two young children 7 and 8 they used both baby pool and adult pool, the pool side was very clean and tidy. Pool bar opens at 10.30-6.00. Bar tender very helpful and friendly but the chef was not so friendly. Everything seems like a big deal, be careful of the burgers we had to ask for them to be re cooked as was not cooked through thoroughly. No need to reserve beds as plenty and there is some shaded areas as needed as we had 40 degree heat! So it was required some times.

Beach, very stoney and would recommend taking the beach shoes for kids and possibly adults as pebbles can hurt your feet. The kids got to swim with the fishes with a snorkel which they loved and if you take bread you can feed them too. Only went once because it's not sandy and kids did not enjoy the beach section.

Entertainment did not meet our expectations we had a varied group ranging from 7-65. Our pool did not have any entertainment as only avaliable at the main pool and the pool with kids slide.

Management greets you on entry to the main food hall. Very friendly and helpful.

Be careful of pick pockets in town our son had his wallet stolen, which was not a great start to our holiday.

We went to the Aqua park, free bus takes you from the hotel at 10 and pick up is at 4. Great for the kids they loved it.

Overall we had lovely family holiday but a week was enough as not much to do in the area without getting the curtsy bus into kos, kardamena.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family