US$ 178
US$ 145
US$ 142
Agrelli Hotel Imperial(Kardamena)(Great Value!)
US$ 148
Argiri Hotel(Kardamena)(Great Value!)
US$ 69
US$ 67
  • Pool
Cleopatra Hotels Kris Mari(Kardamena)(Great Value!)
US$ 59
Bookgreece.com
  • Breakfast included
US$ 162
Priceline
1,642 results
All reviewsmain poolsunshine songfree busanimation teamchinese sectionanimation poolpizzaair contv remotequieter poolfire showshaped poolgreat holidaychinese foodevening entertainmentice creamplenty of choice
Reviewed 16 June 2016 via mobile

Just got back from a week with my friend at the Akto beach club and it was perfect. Its been recently renovated so everything is clean and new. Big comfortable room with balcony,3 huge beautiful pools,loads of sun beds and of course,amazing food! The staff were second to none,particularly Sophia in the main beach bar! They couldnt do enough for you

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank hollybell65
Reviewed 15 June 2016

Spent 2 weeks in May at Akti beach hotel,can't recommend it enough, rooms were immaculate,staff really friendly, couldn't do enough to make our stay really enjoyable, we also found the food varied,and delicious, looking forward to a return visit in the near future, perfect place for a relaxing stay, but also enough to keep you occupied if you wish, thank you.

Room Tip: All rooms seemed good
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
6  Thank Carol C
Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

Stayed at the hotel June 3rd to 10th with my wife and 2 kids (8 and 12 yo). Even though the hotel is not top of the line itself, I gave it 4* because of the friendly staff, good food and activities. The hotel area is quite big with 3 different pool areas, all with own pool-bar! Area is kept nice and clean as well as all facilities. Rooms nice and clean also, cleaned every day and towels changed every day (from an environmental point of view could be better to be changed when left on floor?). For the money spent this is a very good hotel, and I find it hard to actually complain about anything. As long as you remember that akti beach club is not a 5* hotel.
Can easily recommend this hotel, especially because of the nice staff, food, activities and the hotel area!

Thank You akti beach club!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
4  Thank 1SebastiaanE
Reviewed 14 June 2016

I have just returned from an 11 night stay with my husband, two children (6), (3) and 3 other families with a variety of ages/needs. We had a really lovely time.
Hotel Room
The hotel is very clean and is set within lovely grounds, we stayed in a family room which slept 3 and we had an additional camp bed for our 3 year old. The room was spacious and was on the lower ground. All blocks are named after Greek gods which is a nice touch. We were in Aria room 922. Air conditioning is free and worked fine for us throughout, we had a TV which had 1 english speaking channel which was BBC World News - not that watched it. The bathroom was very small but was nicely tiled and clean. There are soap dispensers by the sink and a shower gel one by the bath/shower. The shower was sometimes unpredictable temperature wise but we managed okay. The room was cleaned everyday by the same maid throughout our staff and she was very friendly giving us fresh towels daily. Our bed had a memory foam mattress and was very comfy. Some of our travel companions found the beds hard and uncomfortable however reception arranged for a foam topper which was very kind of them. There was a hairdryer on the wall and lots of drawer space and hangers in the wardrobe. If you need an iron, you can loan one from reception for a 20 euro deposit although you don't get an ironing board :) There is a fridge should you need it too. I have stayed in Greece many times and I would say the quality of the room was above normal Greek standards. You can have a late checkout until six for 30 Euros and five euros every hour after. There is a courtesy room if you would rather but you need to book in advance to use this and only for 1 hour.
Wifi - reception sell cards - 300 minutes 10 euro, 24 hrs 4 euros.

Food - the food was amazing - I would challenge anyone not to find something they like. Breakfast is the usual hot buffet, cereals with Greek yoghurt and nuts/seeds, bread, jams etc. There is a pancake station where they are made in front of you and also an omelette station which has onions/ham/cheese and green peppers if you want or they will fry you an egg. The seating areas are clean although watch out for the odd cat here and there. Lunch is again a great choice of salads/meats plenty for all and lots of yummy deserts. Dinner - they have an amazing Chinese buffet which I have to admit my family used on many occasions although there is a great selection of Greek dishes and always fresh pizza/pasta and chips for the less adventurous - you won't go hungry. At 11:00 pm at night the pancakes come out again in the main restaurant...do this at least once with the kids you will be awesome in their eyes.
There are several snack bars around and I really recommend the one pool with the water slide as the man on the bar is so friendly and the lady is always making fresh sandwiches, pizzas and chicken bites. There is ice cream and cones on tap too. We didn’t try the other snack bars but there is one by the pool furthest from reception and also one next to the beach which makes fresh chicken kebabs I believe.

The drinks are fine - lots of the usual soft selection and local spirits/beers. The cocktails are not strong but my sister managed to create a Malibu ice-cream and milk version for during the day which hit the spot. The bar by the main pool serves the drink in a glass after 7 instead of a plastic cup but there is only one main person serving so expect a small delay. The man on the bar by the entertainment works alone but is fast at his service.
Pools
The pools again are clean and great for all. The pool by the water slide is where all the animation team carry out their games during the day which we enjoyed although the other two pools will allow you to be quiet if that's not your thing. It’s nice to have a choice. We never struggled to get a bed and the temperature was perfect.

The animation team!! They try really hard to get everyone involved and don't pressure you if you just want to lie by the pool. They do strectching/pool aerobic/darts ect anda cocktail game each day at the pool which are often a way to play a daft game like simon says but brings everyone together for a bit of harmless fun. The evening programme they put on is okay/ I agree playing the woman as instruments was a surprise but it was quite amusing and went over the kids heads – they really enjoyed it. My kids loved the mini disco and the Michael Jackson show they put on was awesome. We didn't stay for every show but if you want to sit under the stars with your drink in a plastic beaker whilst being entertained go for it. There are professional shows too which are worth a watch.
The animation team dance and sing to a song "sunshine for me, sunshine for you" a lot during the start of their sessions to the end and by the end of the holiday I knew it word for word and our kids were dancing along as was our whole party. You can tell they are passionate about what they do.
Chao and Gratsi

The kids club was part of the appeal of the holiday to us but in all honesty we did not send our kids in. This is my only real negative of the whole experience, the kids (not mine) would come to the pool with the kids club rep and I didn't feel they were appropriately supervised and a member of our party witnessed one of them saying they had been working with the children all afternoon and made a fake gun sign to her head. I'm sure she was just having a bad day but leave that chatter to a staff area. I have used many kids clubs before for the odd occasion and the ones organised by your tour operator seem more equip and enthusiastic than this hotel one but I can give a true reflection as we decided not to bother because of the above.

The beach is very rocky and is shingle rather than sand – they have sand bags you can step on to get into the sea. There are free pedlos and canoes and some other activities you can pay for. We walked down to a lovely tavern called Mike’s Bar for a drink and sat in there lovely garden which had a play area. A nice break from the hotel hustle and bustle. The sea at Kardemena is better for swimming if rocks are not your thing. Buses run daily from the hotel and this was really useful. We went there one day at 10:30 and then got the return bus at 18:00 hrs. Kardemena is a really nice play with small streets with a variety of the usual tourist shops and it was nice to experience true Kos as sometimes in a hotel environment you could be anywhere.
Overall the holiday was just what we expected and needed, a high Greek standard hotel with great food, friendly staff and a lovely safe environment for our family. I would definitely recommend this hotel, it is real value for money and Kos (what we saw of it) is a safe place for a break in the sunshine.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
12  Thank Chimpanzoo
Reviewed 13 June 2016 via mobile

First I'm going to start with a couple of niggles.

I don't know about the other rooms but certainly the ones in the main hotel needed an upgrade on air con. As far as I'm aware these are the double rooms with the single bed. This is because the air con is loud and not very powerful compared to more modern air con. In aware this is expensive but a little upgrade in air con can go a long way, especially considering how hot the room got. We had to sleep with the balcony door open most nights.

Secondly the showers need upgrading. Nothing particularly wrong with them just the pressure is a bit off.

Thirdly WiFi, an all inclusive hotel should have free wifi. End of. The wifi was good, though I don't think the hotels 1 minute was The same as an actual minute!

Lastly I think it's a bit ridiculous that we have to book curtesy rooms. Which was never mentioned to us. They should be freely available, especially as our pick up was 12 hours after check out. As an all inclusive hotel they should either convert them into shower rooms or cut down the time we have in them, I wasn't best pleased.

The only real complaint I will make is the Tuesday Night show. Now obviously I'm aware different nationalities have different humours but in no way is it okay for men 'to play women like Instruments' I found it offensive and inappropriate and now a days kids are so influenced by what they see and I really hope none of them think that is the way to treat women. You can avoid it, it's the show on Tuesday night. I'm not easily offended but that was just appalling.

Food: food was really good. I'm one of the fussiest eaters ever (The only meat I eat is chicken and I don't have cream or nuts at all either) and I ALWAYS found something. Very good standard of food too. I will attach some pictures. Breakfast and lunch were basically the same every day with a couple of changes, dinner changed every day. My boyfriend loved all the various meats, he loved he omelettes in the morning too. The hotel offer early breakfasts and packed lunches if you let them know the previous day. You basically couldn't go hungry, especially with 4 snack bars (one at each of the pools and one by the beach).

Drink: I'm a cocktail and vodka drinker and thought the drinks were lovely, I often ordered two at a time as I drank them so quickly. Bars are open till 12am, you can take drinks up to your room. Beer is fine, especially for an all inclusive hotel beer. Wine is good, you can get both beer and wine at lunch and dinner. I would suggest leaving the coffee machine on for both these meals too as a coffee after a meal is good. Alcohol is good, measures are generous.

Staff: the staff were absolutely lovely. I had something from my room get mixed up in the washing and the reception staff and maids found it straight away (thank you again). The wait staff are lovely too and always have a smile on their face, please be sure to say thank you when they clear your table, honestly it means a lot. A shout out to Maria and Sofia on the main pool bar. Had many conversations with Maria, she's such a lovely girl and speaks so many languages...so be sure to get to know her! Sofia always remembered our order and always has a big smile on her face! It was our 2nd anniversary whilst we were here and reception bought us up a bottle of wine and fruit basket. I also noticed that those who had their birthdays whilst here were given a homemade cake and even got happy birthday sang to them! Cannot fault the staff at all.

Animation team: being a couple in our twenties we didn't have much to do with the animation team. We saw a lot of the shows though, the Michael Jackson show is a must see! Richard is a phenomenal dancer! There are two/three other girls there who are too! The shows were always of good-great standard (apart from Tuesday which I previously mentioned). They are all of different nationalities and the kids seem to love them! But I think the shows are on a two week cycle with some external shows which were very high standard too.

Grounds: there are three pools - kids, kalimera and the main pool. All with bars and snacks. The beach bar and kalimera pool have hot snacks. I think both could do with having a chicken option but the food was lovely none the less. Sun loungers are free on the beach, as are pedloes and canoes. I read a few reviews saying it takes 'ages' getting from one place to another. That's untrue - a walk from the furthest point in the hotel to the beach takes less than 5 minutes. There is a shop on site too, they have good prices and are very friendly. Min. Card spend is €10. Grounds are always clean.

I would 100% recommend this hotel!
It was certainly perfect for us as a young couple, there were plenty of families and older couples here too.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple