All reviewspool sidethe entire staffan oasismaster suiteel parianshort blockssqueezed orange juicecontinental breakfastsecure parkingfresh fruitwe've stayedthe location is perfectsmall hotellake chapalapuerto vallartacharlieestelle
Reviewed 9 February 2018

QDJ is the only place we stay in Tlaquapaque! We first started staying there when we were going for buying trips for our gallery in Bucerias. After we closed our business we loved Tlaquapaque so much that it is our favorite getaway from our full time home near Puerto Vallarta. The staff is attentive, friendly and so very accomodating. I actually left something very important in the room this last visit and before I made it out of town they sent me an email telling me that they would ship it to me the next day. I would never stay anywhere else.

Room Tip: There is some street noise on the front side of the hotel. But it is only one lane and quiets after 11. We usually stay poolside.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 January 2018

I don’t think I have stayed anywhere for a long time that had such nice staff. From the check in, to the breakfast ladies to Charlie at the bar....everyone was so nice, completely bi-lingual.
The rooms are well appointed and spacious. With a 3 night stay they picked us up a the airport which was a treat. The room included a continental breakfast which was fruit, muffins and coffee with juice. For a reasonable fee you can order off the breakfast menu. In January, it was cool but you can still sit outside and enjoy breakfast with a jacket on.
The grounds are beautiful complete with a pool, which unfortunately is not heated.
I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jakesbackdoor
Reviewed 28 January 2018

Excellent accommodation, tasteful gardens, pool and amenities and very friendly staff. Just a few blocks to the main shopping and restaurant streets in Tlaquepaque. If you are looking for a quiet location near the heart of town, this place is hard to beat.

Room Tip: Request a room that is not in the main building, there are several rooms around the pool area that are very nice and will be quieter.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 January 2018

Beautiful grounds, pool and property. Our only problem is the room was rather dark and the bathroom small. The Quinta offered a great ride to the airport at 6 am. Perfect. We would absolutely stay again but in a different room.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 January 2018

Room 12 Loft pool side suited my friend and I perfectly. Note: the stairs to the loft need to be traversed carefully and bathroom for this room is downstairs. I think it is the nicest room of all. Location of QDJ is 3 walking minutes from the language school I attended, Culturlingua. This is my second stay at QDJ and the warmth of the staff is so appreciated. My thanks to Angelica, Fabiola, Alejandra, Altagracias, Juan Jose, Jose, Rafael, Jocelyn and Charlie. My apologies to all the others for whom I don't have names. Looking forward to my return in August 2018.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business