Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
5 Star Experience can't wait to go back again.

Reviewed 3 October 2018
travelamy2018
London, United Kingdom
via mobile
Another great visit

My 5th visit this year in order to improve my polo. As always, the stick & ball sessions in the... read more

Reviewed 3 October 2018
chillkirk
London, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews stick and ball asado learn how complete beginner gibraltar airport food was amazing second to none beautiful location chris kat chukka training ponies skills pv tuition mallet
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Polo Valley is an exquisite set up. From the moment we were met at the airport (we flew to and from Malaga) and arrived at the beautiful we were blown away. The guest house is immaculate and all the food is fresh cooked then and there. The stables and horses are immaculate and the staff are 5 star. Wether or not you are an experienced polo player or a beginner wanting to try it for the weekend (like us) everyone is there on hand making sure you get the best out of your experience. Our horses were always on time and ready for us -and uniquely chosen to suit us which really helped us to improve. The stick and ball lessons are really good fun - and the hacks show you the beautiful Andalucian countryside. There was so much to do we didn't have time to leave The resort! The staff could not have been more helpful either. I would defitnely reccommend Polo Valley to anyone who is experienced at playing Polo or just wanting a different kind of holiday experience.Everyone I spoke to staying there had been there before some even 3 or 4 times in the season. Says it all really...

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

My 5th visit this year in order to improve my polo.
As always, the stick & ball sessions in the morning were super helpful and the instructor very attentive.
The evening chukkas well organised and a great atmosphere. The whole set up works really well and using Gibraltar airport makes the transfer only 30min. See you next season.

Date of experience: October 2018
KaterinaK2901, Sales & Marketing at Polo Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2018

Dear Christian,

Huge thanks from all of us here for taking the time to write this, we always look forward to your visits and continuing with plenty long weekends in 2019.

Have a well earned rest over the winter season and see you again in Spring 2019.

Kind regards,
Kat

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

After my recent visit to Polo Valley, I have to say I was extremely impressed. All the Polo Valley team are very welcoming, helpful and professional and clearly all have a love for what they are doing. I truly felt their passion was solely geared towards us guests having a fantastic experience, be that when on horse back on the hacks, lessons or during chukkas, to the personal service provided during the evening Asados, of which the food was amazing! Plenty of variety with meats, veg, salad and desserts and above all, fantastic company. Thank you for all your efforts everyone at Polo Valley, I can assure you, I will be back!

LPB

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

I went on a solo visit to Polo Valley and had an amazing trip. The facilities are incredible and the staff made me feel very welcome. I will be going back !

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

This facility is world class, the whole setup had been designed to make our stay enjoyable. Having never played before, the staff were great. Would try to go for as long as possible.

From when we first arrived until we left we had a lovely holiday experience, very rarely so impressed to post a review.

The food is also delicious.