“We really enjoyed Polo Valley”
Review of Polo Valley

Polo Valley
Ranked #5 of 19 things to do in Sotogrande
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Offering polo and riding lessons for the experienced player and those with no prior experience at all. Onsite Guest House facilities overlooking the property and barn, fully serviced with delicious Spanish cooking, cleaning and it's own pool area. Join us for an asado evening here in our candlelit barn surrounded by horses. A truly unique setting for celebrating your event or simply having dinner with friends, family or colleagues. Let us take care of your corporate event or retreat, and give your colleagues something completely new to try. We have tailored polo experiences for teambuilding and the perfect facilites, setting and horses for groups of beginners. We take rides out in groups or individuals for the best way to experience the stunning Andalucian countryside.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My mum and I came out to Polo Valley in Sotogrande for an introduction to polo during the Easter-weekend! The airport transfer went very smooth and when we arrived we were met directly and we checked in into out beautiful room at the resort. The food that is served 3 times a day is made by two native spanish cooks, and it is amazing! Even for us vegetarians there were so many options. The environment is beautiful and relaxing. Polo wise they had classes for every level and they really take time to make sure you get coached on the right level. I hope to go back soon!

Katerina K, Sales & Marketing Assistant at Polo Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Thank you for your lovely review Yvette, it was great to get to know you and your Mum over the long weekend. Really well played, you progressed so much each day, I really hope you can carry on playing in England this season. All the best for now and we hope to see you back here soon.

Kat

"skills"
"match"
"stables"

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Myself and my girlfriend decided to visit Sotogrande with polo valley in May last year. I had always wanted to learn how to play polo and my girlfriends only requirement was the sun, so the location suited us perfectly

We arrived and were instantly greeted by the management team and were welcomed by gorgeous local cuisine, with Chris and Kat answering any questions (and there were plenty) that we wanted to ask, later being shown to our room which was stunning!

We awoke the following morning to the crisp blue sunrise, and myself and my girlfriend were rather anxious about the almighty task at hand.

However, upon being taken to the stables it soon became clear that there was no need to worry. Polo Valley have spared no expense in their staff and our minds were put instantly at rest. Due to the staff being experienced in training any range of people, their patience, understanding and teaching techniques were second to none.

The days went so quickly and as the evening begun to creep in, we would go for a dip in the pool, and head to Sotogrande port for a couple of drinks before coming back for dinner.

The whole week was extremely relaxing and really gave myself and my girlfriend a break from the mad rush of city life, however Chambao on the Wednesday evening definitely should be visited.

The 7 days whizzed past and by the end I really noticed how our ability changed. Chris even put on a practice match and it just showed you the progress over the week.

I can’t recommend Polo Valley enough and have already booked for June. No matter if you are going single, as a couple or as a family, the guys have the facilities and are able to accommodate any request.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

Polo Valley is an absolute dream. If you are looking to improve or learn polo there is no better place to go. The rooms are very comfortable and the staff is so attentive and kind. Specific shout out to Kat, who does everything in her power to make your holiday special.

The horses are fantastic, the food is great, there is nothing negative to say about Polo Valley. I also love the fact that you can work from there thanks to the super fast internet. Definitely will come back!

Katerina K, Sales & Marketing Assistant at Polo Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

Dear Liselotte,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, we really do appreciate your lovely words!

The whole team and I very much looking forward to seeing you throughout 2018, your remote office is ready for you as ever. :)

Take care for now and and keep planning those amazing adventures. See you soon.

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

My trip to Polo Valley in Sotogrande was one I will always remember. Great service and experience! The staff are amazing and the coach helped get started. As a player with no experienced it helped having such good coaching. My confidence sky rocketed and now I am a polo addict! Oh and the food was amazing!!

Katerina K, Sales & Marketing Assistant at Polo Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

Thank you so much for your kind review Seb, we can't wait to see you back here in the summer!