“Husband's 30th Birthday ”
Review of Top Gear Track Experience - CLOSED

Top Gear Track Experience
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

I bought my husband a 3 super car driving experience for his 30th birthday, I booked it all, chose the cars and times/date etc and found it extremely easy to do. He was so excited to be going, as were me and my 4 year old son! Upon arrival at the track we struggled to find where we were supposed to be, we were soon joined by equally lost people but eventually managed to find the car park. Again, no clear indicator on where to park or where to go but eventually we found the registration place. We were served by a lovely man, who was in the process of training someone, who went through everything quickly yet clearly and finally told where to go! There was a lot of waiting around, we got the impression they were late starting that particular day, so the first car experience was slightly delayed. My husband loved every minute of the driving, all of the instructors were brilliant and made him feel relaxed. My issues as someone watching were (1) there was a 2 hour delay for the aecond car, nothing was said about this, and with 4 year old it was stressful! (2) no seating was available, now I wasn't expecting a box with comfy seats and champagne but a bench or something would have been handy. As someone with a hidden disability it was excruciating having to stand for 5 hours, and had to sit on the floor a few times (then struggled to get back up) just to relieve some of the pain.

It was nice to have plenty of porter loos and a food van (expensive)

I would recommend but I would advise that you take your own chairs and you don't have any plans after your allotted time to allow for delays.

All reviews
in 16 reviews
"mph"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

Visited today as this was a present from my wife. Will definitely go again. I drive a BMW i8, Nissan GT-R & Audi R8. I hit speeds in excess of 100 mph & my 9 year old son went in an aerial atom which did 140 mph !!! I strongly recommend Everyman racing, its great for everyone,couples,families,stag groups etc.

Reviewed 14 December 2016

Honestly unless you really want to do this I wouldn't bother. The instructors are quite apathetic and it's just a conveyor belt of customers. The set is simply an almost empty warehouse and nothing really to see. No food, just a burger van and portaloos. Very disappointed with the experience.

1  Thank miffyYorkshire
Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

We wanted to give one of our grandchildren the chance to have an off-road drive. He has always been a great fan of the program.

However we got an email to say that the visit, already paid for, on Friday, 28 October has been canceled; the phone number has been removed from the web site and if we call the number that we originally used it goes straight through to voicemail.

This is amazing as it is a BBC entertainment; on the website makes it clear that this attraction is linked to the BBC and licensed by them. I don't know how a government body behave so irresponsibly.

8  Thank Davidofpoole
See more reviews
Reviewed 25 October 2016

Booked for Thursday this week 4x4 experience for our amazing 13 year old sons birthday just had a email late last night, cancelled no explanation, generic email no call us to rebook etc and their Facebook page others are just as angry.

can't contact them office shut this morning and then just now on their phones oh sorry we are busy message.

Can't cancel accomodation saved for months and voucher company into the blue refusing to refund.

Plus one unhappy devastated son who's passion is top gear.

Passed onto BBC as its their log and license this company uses to investigate.

5  Thank sharon196933