Top Gear Track Experience - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Great driving experience, let down by pushy and rude sales.

My partner did the driving experience today in 3 super cars and had a great time driving. After... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago

Reviewed 15 April 2018
Lisawoop
Frome, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews car experience year old son track registration cars
Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

After finishing his final drive, we had the pleasure of the pushiest and rude instructor John Everett - he practically gave my partner no choice and escorted him to pay for the filming of his final drive, was patronising to my partners dad about buying it and then was SO rude to me when I asked if he could watch the film first to see if it was worth buying - to which he aggressively replied ‘No!! I’ve told him already!!’ With a disgruntled look.
Despite the fact that my parter had a great time driving, we were so unimpressed with how I was treated by John Everett, and his forcable sales technique. Not good.

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

I bought my husband a 3 super car driving experience for his 30th birthday, I booked it all, chose the cars and times/date etc and found it extremely easy to do. He was so excited to be going, as were me and my 4 year old son! Upon arrival at the track we struggled to find where we were supposed to be, we were soon joined by equally lost people but eventually managed to find the car park. Again, no clear indicator on where to park or where to go but eventually we found the registration place. We were served by a lovely man, who was in the process of training someone, who went through everything quickly yet clearly and finally told where to go! There was a lot of waiting around, we got the impression they were late starting that particular day, so the first car experience was slightly delayed. My husband loved every minute of the driving, all of the instructors were brilliant and made him feel relaxed. My issues as someone watching were (1) there was a 2 hour delay for the aecond car, nothing was said about this, and with 4 year old it was stressful! (2) no seating was available, now I wasn't expecting a box with comfy seats and champagne but a bench or something would have been handy. As someone with a hidden disability it was excruciating having to stand for 5 hours, and had to sit on the floor a few times (then struggled to get back up) just to relieve some of the pain.

It was nice to have plenty of porter loos and a food van (expensive)

I would recommend but I would advise that you take your own chairs and you don't have any plans after your allotted time to allow for delays.

Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

Visited today as this was a present from my wife. Will definitely go again. I drive a BMW i8, Nissan GT-R & Audi R8. I hit speeds in excess of 100 mph & my 9 year old son went in an aerial atom which did 140 mph !!! I strongly recommend Everyman racing, its great for everyone,couples,families,stag groups etc.

Reviewed 14 December 2016

Honestly unless you really want to do this I wouldn't bother. The instructors are quite apathetic and it's just a conveyor belt of customers. The set is simply an almost empty warehouse and nothing really to see. No food, just a burger van and portaloos. Very disappointed with the experience.

1  Thank miffyYorkshire
Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

We wanted to give one of our grandchildren the chance to have an off-road drive. He has always been a great fan of the program.

However we got an email to say that the visit, already paid for, on Friday, 28 October has been canceled; the phone number has been removed from the web site and if we call the number that we originally used it goes straight through to voicemail.

This is amazing as it is a BBC entertainment; on the website makes it clear that this attraction is linked to the BBC and licensed by them. I don't know how a government body behave so irresponsibly.

8  Thank Davidofpoole
Reviewed 25 October 2016

Booked for Thursday this week 4x4 experience for our amazing 13 year old sons birthday just had a email late last night, cancelled no explanation, generic email no call us to rebook etc and their Facebook page others are just as angry.

can't contact them office shut this morning and then just now on their phones oh sorry we are busy message.

Can't cancel accomodation saved for months and voucher company into the blue refusing to refund.

Plus one unhappy devastated son who's passion is top gear.

Passed onto BBC as its their log and license this company uses to investigate.

5  Thank sharon196933
Reviewed 4 October 2016

We had a group of around 10 people book the Karting and it was a well organized, fun, fast experience! We booked the track after the peak season had ended, so it was only our group. We went out half of us at a time and raced around the track. These carts go super fast and are very low to the ground. The owners were fantastic and very accommodating. Great experience, highly recommended!

Reviewed 23 September 2016

I went on the day trip here with work where we got to drive the star in a reasonably priced car and the Atoms along with a ride with the Stig which was very surreal and almost worth the money on its own. He stays in character very well with the cheesey music on, no talking and throwing you round the track at silly mph its great fun. The only thing I would say is its a long day with lot of breaks in between while they get things ready, so would only say take something with you for in between drives as can be a bit boring otherwise but def recommend and worth the day out for all top gear fans

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Booked the Top Gear, star in a reasonably priced car experience for my husband, sat nav found Dunsfold park easily, the chap at the barrier just told us to follow the car in front, and wasn't too friendly, you have to drive round the track quite a way until car park, which there was just a sign saying top gear car park, there was no notice saying you would be picked up in a mini bus, after about ten minutes we were collected and taken to the hanger, for registration and a practice on simulator,wasn't asked once to see driving license,burger van with a very friendly man outside, my husband was pleased with his driving experience, I thought it was expensive for what you get, and I can't say it's badly organised, the only way I could describe the experience is casual, every thing ran smoothly but you hadn't got a clue what to do right from arriving in my opinion, as I say very expensive for what you get.

Reviewed 10 September 2016

I bought my husband the top gear track experience for his birthday . He got to drive 3 super cars around the top gear track and he loved it. Fully recommend if you want a gift for some one who loves car and its different too. All staff on day where great and very good running of all of it.