“Booking not honored ”
Review of Top Gear Track Experience - CLOSED

Top Gear Track Experience
Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

We wanted to give one of our grandchildren the chance to have an off-road drive. He has always been a great fan of the program.

However we got an email to say that the visit, already paid for, on Friday, 28 October has been canceled; the phone number has been removed from the web site and if we call the number that we originally used it goes straight through to voicemail.

This is amazing as it is a BBC entertainment; on the website makes it clear that this attraction is linked to the BBC and licensed by them. I don't know how a government body behave so irresponsibly.

8  Thank Davidofpoole
in 6 reviews
"filming"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 25 October 2016

Booked for Thursday this week 4x4 experience for our amazing 13 year old sons birthday just had a email late last night, cancelled no explanation, generic email no call us to rebook etc and their Facebook page others are just as angry.

can't contact them office shut this morning and then just now on their phones oh sorry we are busy message.

Can't cancel accomodation saved for months and voucher company into the blue refusing to refund.

Plus one unhappy devastated son who's passion is top gear.

Passed onto BBC as its their log and license this company uses to investigate.

5  Thank sharon196933
Reviewed 4 October 2016

We had a group of around 10 people book the Karting and it was a well organized, fun, fast experience! We booked the track after the peak season had ended, so it was only our group. We went out half of us at a time and raced around the track. These carts go super fast and are very low to the ground. The owners were fantastic and very accommodating. Great experience, highly recommended!

Reviewed 23 September 2016

I went on the day trip here with work where we got to drive the star in a reasonably priced car and the Atoms along with a ride with the Stig which was very surreal and almost worth the money on its own. He stays in character very well with the cheesey music on, no talking and throwing you round the track at silly mph its great fun. The only thing I would say is its a long day with lot of breaks in between while they get things ready, so would only say take something with you for in between drives as can be a bit boring otherwise but def recommend and worth the day out for all top gear fans

Date of experience: October 2015
See more reviews
Reviewed 13 September 2016

Booked the Top Gear, star in a reasonably priced car experience for my husband, sat nav found Dunsfold park easily, the chap at the barrier just told us to follow the car in front, and wasn't too friendly, you have to drive round the track quite a way until car park, which there was just a sign saying top gear car park, there was no notice saying you would be picked up in a mini bus, after about ten minutes we were collected and taken to the hanger, for registration and a practice on simulator,wasn't asked once to see driving license,burger van with a very friendly man outside, my husband was pleased with his driving experience, I thought it was expensive for what you get, and I can't say it's badly organised, the only way I could describe the experience is casual, every thing ran smoothly but you hadn't got a clue what to do right from arriving in my opinion, as I say very expensive for what you get.

Date of experience: September 2016