Top Gear Track Experience - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Husband's 30th Birthday

I bought my husband a 3 super car driving experience for his 30th birthday, I booked it all, chose... read more

Reviewed 15 April 2018
Lisa L
via mobile
Super"car" day

I went on the day trip here with work where we got to drive the star in a reasonably priced car and... read more

Reviewed 23 September 2016
RichW1004

All reviews car experience visited today year old son everyman racing present track registration speed cars mph
Reviewed 21 August 2016

Christmas present for my husband. He drove Lamborghini, Ferrari, Audi R8, Aston Martin and Porsche 911.
I am in a wheelchair and Everyman Racing took great care to ensure I was catered for whilst my husband was racing.

Reviewed 12 August 2016

Never had a track day before so I had no idea what to expect. Being a huge Top Gear fan it was fantastic just to spend time in the studio, photos with my children on the couch that so many famous names have sat, viewing the cars & getting prepared with the simulator.....doing this an hour was gone in no time at! Everything is clearly explained throughout and even a driver with 25 years experience nerves begun to subside. My instructor for the 'star in a reasonably priced car' experience was Colin....what an absolute top man. Relaxed, calm and really gives you the confidence to 'go for it!!!!' Fantastic explanation pre warm up lap & great advice during the timed lap to get the best result.

Would recommend it to anyone as a gift or just to spoil yourself.....only downside.....I wanted another lap to top the leader board! :)

TGXP, Front Office Manager at Top Gear Track Experience, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2016

Thank you for reviewing you experience. We are happy top hear that your time at the track was so good. It's great to hear that the experience of our drivers gave you the knowledge to really have a good go at a fast lap. We hope to see you again in the future to see if you can best your own time. Many thanks.

Reviewed 12 August 2016

Very professional and well run. Karts are awesome. I think for the price, 10 laps is not enough time around the track.

Thank you for reviewing you experience. We are please to hear that you has an amazing time. I will feedback your comment about pricing in our next internal meeting.

Reviewed 11 August 2016

From arrival and the easy check in this experience was always promising to deliver. On arrival at the Atom track we were greeted with a warm welcome and enthusiasm. The drive itself was superb, informative instruction allowing me to push a little harder each lap. John and Lee were both easy to talk to and made us feel relaxed throughout the experience. Then onto the Cee'd on the track again good relaxed instruction and a thoroughly enjoyable visit

1  Thank Mark G
Reviewed 11 August 2016

Enjoyed a great day at the top gear experience with my son driving the under 17,s 4 x 4 off road experience, had a half hour drive round the off road track and a go pro film for an extra £15. Must say well enjoyed. Recommended.

1  Thank Gary B