Review Highlights
Blown Away

The most amazing day ever. You get to make some lovely pieces of glass. All the staff are mega... read more

Reviewed 27 August 2017
245Mark
London, United Kingdom
More glass blowing and it's still amazing

Just go and get stuck in. You'll not regret it. The boys will always make sure that you go away... read more

Reviewed 8 July 2017
marklifton
Byfleet, United Kingdom

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 June 2017

My husband Jim recently had a day course at this venue. The family bought him a voucher for his 70 th birthday. Wow!!! What a fascinating day. I went with him and loved every minute watching him. His teacher Pete was so understanding and informative and made the whole day fun and enjoyable. Jim made 2 glass flowers a hanging ball a small glass and a lovely vase. When our son in law collected and delivered them to us we were amazed at the end result after polishing etc. I can highly recommend this course and venue. Thank you to Pete and staff for their wealth of information and hospitality. Excellent.

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

My mum and I went for a day course with Pete as our tutor he was so brilliant with us very encouraging and patient - he explained everything clearly and made learning interesting and fun. We were amazed that we managed to make so many things with Pete's help. Jo was a wonderful hostess really looking after us. Everybody was so friendly. We are looking forward to collecting our pieces

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

My friend and I have done 4 one day courses here over the last 2 years, with 3 different tutors. Our 3rd course with Pete was v disappointing.

When we booked the next one we said we didn't want Pete, but yet when we turned up it was him and they hadn't warned us. Yet again we were disappointed with Pete.

We both live in London, had taken the day off work and it was my friend's birthday. This is not a cheap day out and they should have warned us and given us the option not to go before we got there.

My friend sent a complaint in the next week, but received no apology for not letting us know at the time of booking or pre-warning us before the day.

It is such a shame as we want to carry on making glass but we won't be going back.

Date of experience: April 2017
3  Thank U6959SRdans
Reviewed 6 May 2017

I cannot recommend this highly enough. If like me, you are a little nervous about trying this, don't be because Jake is a brilliant teacher, expertly guiding you through the various stages so that in no time at all you have made something beautiful. I was astonished at how much I accomplished in the day and can't wait to collect my flowers, baubles and vase. Thank you Jake and your lovely Mum for making it such a special and memorable day.

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed 16 April 2017

We spent a morning glassblowing and had a wonderful time. A great day learning to make flowers, baubles and an almost matching pair of tumblers. All under expert and very patient supervision. Can't recommend it highly enough. I would give it six stars if I could.

Date of experience: April 2017