See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 September 2014

Friendly staff, good wifi in rooms, and excellent coffee at breakfast. Definitely recommended for a mid-range, clean, comfortable hotel with everything you need (pool, small gym (sadly, next to the pool in the basement)), and outdoor restaurant. Hotel also has lobby access to an excellent Lebanese restaurant, while "Farouq 2"- known for dishing up kababs and shishtaouk at good value- is across the street.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 August 2013

I booked two Friends at the new Capitol Hotel in Erbil last month, during the holy month of Ramadan. Their stay was short, only 3 nights. The experience was most pleasing, the staff throughout was very responsive, accommodating and in total syndic with guest satisfaction.
Since then, I have recommended Capitol to many of my friend and business associates.
Janaal Ali

Room Tip: The new Spa facilities and Indoor Swimming pool was great. We where shown the soon to open rooftop bar and Lebanese restaurant .
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Davidcapitol, General Manager at Capitol Hotel Erbil, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2013

Dear Valued Guest.

It’s with sincere pleasure that we receive you positive and encouraging comments about your associates visit to our lovely City and Capitol hotel.

My staff and I are gratified by your words and committed to remain on mission to deliver to all expectations.

Thank you, we look forward to be of service again soon.