All reviews next morning stayed nights comfortable stay home away from home swimming pool una en breakfast house
Reviewed 6 January 2018

One of the best experiences I've ever had in my life.. The quality of food which was breakfast, the spacious room and my favorite which was the large pool. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants a place to stay when they're on vacation.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Una R, Manager at Klip & Kristal Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Thank you for your great review Sizwe,

Always nice to have such happy guests at our place.
Hope to see you in the future at Klip en Kristal again.

Kind regards
Una

Reviewed 24 November 2017

We enjoyed our stay in this guesthouse. It was nicely decorated, clean en a great location. Dinner in town was very good thanks to the advise of the host. The room was big and spacious. internet also worked in our room. Breakfast was good and we got a snack to eat during our trip to the next guesthouse.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Una R, Manager at Klip & Kristal Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

It was also nice to be host to such nice people like youself.

Hope to see you in the future again.

Kind Regards
Una

Reviewed 14 November 2017

The rooms have no sense of soundproofing. You can hear everything happening in the room next door. Hubby and I just wanted a nice quiet weekend away however there was a couple with a baby next door that made excessive noise in the early hours of the morning. The breakfast was also not that great.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 November 2017

I cancelled my booking on 11 April 2017 ten days before my intended stay. I then requested to have the eligible portion of my deposit refunded. Since then I have exchanged numerous emails with Klip en Kristal Guest House where I was advised that my refund request had been sent to the owner to arrange payment. It is now November 2017 and I still haven't received my refund. Moral of the story: Only book with Klip en Kristal Guesthouse if you're sure you won't need to cancel and receive a refund or part thereof.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 September 2017

We really enjoyed our stay with Una. We had specifically requested the room with the outdoor shower which Una made sure we got during our stay. Upon arrival she was very friendly and helpful. She gave us a variety of suggestions for activities to do during our stay. We had no issues at all. When we left she called about 2 minutes after we left to notify us of something we had left behind, loved and appreciated the honesty and integrity!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple