“Amazing place with amazing people.”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Bathroom # 3
Bedroom # 4 - 2 X Queen size beds
Bathroom Bedroom # 4
Bedroom # 5 - 2 X Queen size beds
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Russian first
Spanish first
Any
31markv
“Amazing place with amazing people.”
Reviewed 20 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016

I booked my trip 9 months in advance so I had plenty of time to read all the reviews and look at all the images of Casa Kickapoo. From the moment I was collected from the airport and throughout my 2 weeks stay every moment was special and my hosts could not do enough for me and my friends. The layout of the house and location plus the amazing food and the warmth of the people made this trip I will always treasure. Thanks for the memories.

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Food and people.
Travelling group: Solo
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Justin_An...
“Amazing”
Reviewed 20 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016

It felt like forever from the time I booked this camp to finally flying out to El Salvador. In my head I had so many ideas of what it would be like and was worried that I'd got so excited that maybe it wouldn't live up to what I hoped it would be.
It didn't, it exceeded them in every way!

From the moment I got to Casa Kickapoo I was made to feel completely welcome, Luis and Gloria are the perfect hosts, always smiling, kind and cannot do enough for you. The house and surroundings can only be described as paradise with coconut trees gently swaying in the breeze. Whatever you feel like doing from water skiing or surfing to simply relaxing in the pool or hammocks is catered for.
When it's time to train Christian has a way of explaining concepts and themes in ways that are simple, easy to understand and effective.

The best way to describe this camp is simply perfect. With so many new friends made and so much time spent laughing I will definitely be coming back in the future.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Cameron B
“BJJ Globetrotter trip”
Reviewed 20 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016

I went the first week in February, and I can say is that every time I walked outside it felt like paradise. I can't wait to go back and see everyone, they were all super warm and welcoming and it felt like my second home.

Englishro...
London, United Kingdom
“Paradise”
Reviewed 20 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016

The hosts at Casa Kickapoo are hospitality personified, they couldn't do enough to make me feel welcomed and looked after.
From the chef to the surf instructor to the wonderful people cleaning up, everyone was excellent in their role and made life extraordinarily relaxing. I've never left a holiday feeling so chill.
I feel part of the Kickapoo family now and can't wait to see them again.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Mirian B
London, United Kingdom
“Every day is a new delightful surprise”
Reviewed 19 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016

If I was to describe in one word what it felt like staying at Casa Kickapoo, that would be: GRATITUDE.
During my 2 weeks’ stay with Luis and Gloria, I felt nothing but joy, contentment, love and excitement. Everything from the food to the entertainment, off site trips, room service, activities, transfers, and many more, was delivered with so much dedication, care and love.
I’ve received the finest royal treatment one could wish for, from the minute I got picked-up from the airport to the moment I got dropped-off - a very sad day as I could have easily stayed with Luis and Gloria endlessly since it was so easy to forget that I had a life back in London.
I look forward to returning to Casa Kickapoo and experiencing one of the best times of my life all over again.

Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing