“BJJ Globetrotter trip”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Bathroom # 3
Bedroom # 4 - 2 X Queen size beds
Bathroom Bedroom # 4
Bedroom # 5 - 2 X Queen size beds
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Cameron B
“BJJ Globetrotter trip”
Reviewed 20 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016

I went the first week in February, and I can say is that every time I walked outside it felt like paradise. I can't wait to go back and see everyone, they were all super warm and welcoming and it felt like my second home.

Englishro...
London, United Kingdom
“Paradise”
Reviewed 20 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016

The hosts at Casa Kickapoo are hospitality personified, they couldn't do enough to make me feel welcomed and looked after.
From the chef to the surf instructor to the wonderful people cleaning up, everyone was excellent in their role and made life extraordinarily relaxing. I've never left a holiday feeling so chill.
I feel part of the Kickapoo family now and can't wait to see them again.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Mirian B
London, United Kingdom
“Every day is a new delightful surprise”
Reviewed 19 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016

If I was to describe in one word what it felt like staying at Casa Kickapoo, that would be: GRATITUDE.
During my 2 weeks’ stay with Luis and Gloria, I felt nothing but joy, contentment, love and excitement. Everything from the food to the entertainment, off site trips, room service, activities, transfers, and many more, was delivered with so much dedication, care and love.
I’ve received the finest royal treatment one could wish for, from the minute I got picked-up from the airport to the moment I got dropped-off - a very sad day as I could have easily stayed with Luis and Gloria endlessly since it was so easy to forget that I had a life back in London.
I look forward to returning to Casa Kickapoo and experiencing one of the best times of my life all over again.

Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 25-34
Lionx5x
Chicago, Illinois
“Great Spot, Amazing Service. BJJ Globetrotter trip”
Reviewed 11 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016

I stayed at Casa Kickapoo for the first week of February as part of the BJJ Globetrotter Camp. The owner, Luis Beers, is exceptionally accommodating and bent over backwards to ensure the guests had a great time. The space is kept immaculate. It has easy access to a nice stretch of beach and sits on the estuary for easy water access as well.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Bryan M
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Superb accommodations. Unparalleled service.”
Reviewed 18 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015

I truly enjoyed my stay at Casa K. My experience was completely satisfying in every regard. Chef - top notch! Maid service - terrific! Laundry service - fast! Room - comfortable, I slept like baby! The pool was super-relaxing. The outdoor shower next to the pool was a great spot for after morning surf sessions. The cabana and hammocks at the end of the pier was the perfect spot in the shade with an awesome breeze allowing for the most epic mid-day naps ever! Hosts, Luis and Gloria, have no equal as far as hospitality goes. They genuinely seek to ensure that, as a guest, you are taken care of...100%. They were on top of every request and did everything possible to make me feel completely at home. I will definitely return!

Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing