“Every day is a new delightful surprise”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Bathroom # 3
Bedroom # 4 - 2 X Queen size beds
Bathroom Bedroom # 4
Bedroom # 5 - 2 X Queen size beds
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Mirian B
London, United Kingdom
“Every day is a new delightful surprise”
Reviewed 19 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016

If I was to describe in one word what it felt like staying at Casa Kickapoo, that would be: GRATITUDE.
During my 2 weeks’ stay with Luis and Gloria, I felt nothing but joy, contentment, love and excitement. Everything from the food to the entertainment, off site trips, room service, activities, transfers, and many more, was delivered with so much dedication, care and love.
I’ve received the finest royal treatment one could wish for, from the minute I got picked-up from the airport to the moment I got dropped-off - a very sad day as I could have easily stayed with Luis and Gloria endlessly since it was so easy to forget that I had a life back in London.
I look forward to returning to Casa Kickapoo and experiencing one of the best times of my life all over again.

Your age range 25-34
Lionx5x
Chicago, Illinois
“Great Spot, Amazing Service. BJJ Globetrotter trip”
Reviewed 11 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016

I stayed at Casa Kickapoo for the first week of February as part of the BJJ Globetrotter Camp. The owner, Luis Beers, is exceptionally accommodating and bent over backwards to ensure the guests had a great time. The space is kept immaculate. It has easy access to a nice stretch of beach and sits on the estuary for easy water access as well.

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
Bryan M
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Superb accommodations. Unparalleled service.”
Reviewed 18 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015

I truly enjoyed my stay at Casa K. My experience was completely satisfying in every regard. Chef - top notch! Maid service - terrific! Laundry service - fast! Room - comfortable, I slept like baby! The pool was super-relaxing. The outdoor shower next to the pool was a great spot for after morning surf sessions. The cabana and hammocks at the end of the pier was the perfect spot in the shade with an awesome breeze allowing for the most epic mid-day naps ever! Hosts, Luis and Gloria, have no equal as far as hospitality goes. They genuinely seek to ensure that, as a guest, you are taken care of...100%. They were on top of every request and did everything possible to make me feel completely at home. I will definitely return!

bill A
Cleveland, Ohio
“1st Class Central America Experience”
Reviewed 11 January 2016 for a stay in November 2015

Casa Kickapoo is a first class resort; from the minute I set foot on the property I was welcomed with open arms and a fresh coconut! The low key approach was nice after a long travel day. I was given a tour of the grounds and introduced to staff and shown to my room. I woke the next morning to the most beautiful sounds and scenery imaginable. I grabbed a cup of fresh ground coffee and wandered to the gazebo which is situated on the property at the end of a shot pier on the Jaltepeque Estuary. This turned out to be my morning routine for the 9 days I was there. The Estuary is peaceful and the views of the volcanoes' were magical. The entire time I was at Casa Kickapoo I felt like I was in my own home. The staff was accommodating and pleasant to be around; never did they get in my way or tell me I could not do something. The meals were awesome too; fresh juices were provided daily and the chef would prepare just about anything you requested.

World class surfing… This was also part of my daily routine. Costa Del Sol beach was just a short walk or ride. Surf instruction and all the gear were provided.

The house is well appointed and comfortable; several well positioned hammocks we perfect for afternoon siestas.

I miss this place and still keep in touch with friends I made during my stay.

Liked best: Everything!
Liked least: Leaving
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
Keith J
Warner Robins, Georgia
“Awesome place to stay for vacation or training”
Reviewed 9 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015

I stayed a week with Luis and company and thoroughly enjoyed every minute. The grounds are beautiful with a view into the bay. You can lie for hours in the hammocks with a slight breeze blowing with only the sounds of the water beneath you. During the heat of the day there are also plenty of chairs and hammocks to relax in while you can play numerous board games or watch movies. Across the main road is a path directly to the beach and great surfing. We surfed every morning before training and the “other Luis” was right there with us as a surfing instructor.

Luis and his whole staff made the enjoyment of my stay their first priority. Numerous times I was asked if there was anything that needed to be changed or that I required. This was a jiu-jitsu training "vacation" and we were kept fully supplied with drinks at all times including delicious fresh coconut water. The onsite chef managed to create extremely good but also healthy meals every single day which after 4-6 hours of training was much needed.

This was far away from the hustle and bustle of San Salvador. It’s peaceful and quiet where the casa is located and never once did I or any other classmate feel unsafe at all. We walked wherever we wanted freely and just relaxed and enjoyed the feel of the beach and ocean.

I would highly recommend to anyone considering El Salvador to contact Luis. For the price of a typical vacation in some places you’ll get personal attention from Luis and staff, meals cooked exactly the way you want and a personal surf instructor if you request it. It is one of the best vacations I have ever been on in 20+ years. You will not be disappointed.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Surfing every morning shortly after sunrise.
Liked least: The insects on the beach path. The only place they ever bothered me.
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing