“Outstanding food and wine.”

Allure on Currumbin
Ranked #1 of 42 Restaurants in Currumbin
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 34
Cuisines: French
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are an elegant casual dining restaurant on the Gold Coast, providing a French inspired menu with an Australian twist.
Reviewed 11 November 2018 via mobile

I think this food is the most delicious food and the wine is paired very well with each course in the degustation. I'm going back for sure. Staff are very polite and helpful.

1  Thank Brett B
Ryan H, Head Chef and Owner at Allure on Currumbin, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2018

Hi Brett, It was great that you enjoyed your "little feast", and that you managed to finish it all, well done!
We are also sourcing some new wines so be sure to ask for these when you return.
Many thanks for your kind utterances.

Reviewed 7 November 2018

Recently dined at Allure for the first time to celebrate an anniversary and it did not disappoint.
The service (Mat) and most importantly the food was outstanding. Escargot for entree, Duck Cherry for main and Crepe's for desert were all perfect.
Definitely one of the best meals I have enjoyed.

Date of visit: November 2018
Ryan H, Head Chef and Owner at Allure on Currumbin, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2018

Thank you for your kind words, David.
We do strive to make everyone feel special and it is great than you can acknowledge it.
We all look forward to hosting you again

Reviewed 5 November 2018

Wonderful from start to finish with delicious food that was beautifully presented. French cuisine with an Australian twist. The Chef is a young man with a great future ahead of him.

Date of visit: October 2018
3  Thank BarbaraA3384
Ryan H, Owner at Allure on Currumbin, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2018

It was lovely to host you and your friends, Barbara,
you all appeared to have a great night.

Reviewed 1 November 2018

While on holiday we dined at Allure.
I couldnt fault the brilliant food and staff.
New owner and Head Chef Ryan, you are doing an amazing job, well done!
We will be back.

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank Sherpa49114768645

You are too kind, we would love to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 1 November 2018 via mobile

This is my favourite restaurant on the Gold Coast. I go about twice a year, occasionally more, when travelling through.

This is the only restaurant where I have something that I always order without fail - the crab bisque, which is outstanding. When I went recently it was off the menu following a change of ownership. I was offered an alternative which was a pumpkin soup with truffle which was not on the menu as an entree. It sounded good, and it was excellent as it was served as the amuse bouche, but it isn’t the crab bisque that I’d been fantasising about for a week.

Reluctantly I went ahead and ordered two other entrees - pork belly with scallops and ravioli stuffed with prawn which was served with the excellent pumpkin truffle sauce. Both were fabulous and served attractively.

The service was friendly and helpful.

I’ll keep coming to Allure as the change of ownership has kept the excellent standard and there were many other main meals which sounded delicious. Nonetheless, I would like the crab bisque back on the menu although I appreciate that it would be labour intensive :).

1  Thank TravellerFaye

Regular customers such as yourself, and your effusive comments, really make us feel proud,
and justify the extra effort in our food preparation for your pleasure.
When you next come, let us know in advance,
and we will attempt to titillate your taste buds again with your favorite.