“Light Dinner.”
Review of Heiroku Sushi - CLOSED

Heiroku Sushi
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 15
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese
Description: Try the most Japanese authentic sushi on Gold Coast.
Description: Try the most Japanese authentic sushi on Gold Coast.
Reviewed 9 December 2014 via mobile

Great selection plates, hot from menu, cold from train starting at $3 plate.

Tried Vegetable Spring Rolls hot
$3 plate.
Teriyaki Chicken Avocado roll cold $3.50 plate
Tuna and Avocado roll cold $3.50.
Restaurant was busy plates refreshed regularity.
Would go again.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Had three plates of sushi and a misso soup for only $13.50, best thing is I was in and out within 20minutes and had fresh delicious food! The crumbed chicken was cruchy and warm,yumm I might go there again today.

Reviewed 20 July 2013 via mobile

Great sushi at great prices. The Sushi here is better than most fast sushi restaurants and the service excellent. I have frequented this place for sometime now and find it consistent. The loyalty card is also worth using. Overall its my favorite sushi place around.

Reviewed 6 July 2013

Heiroku Sushi is pretty much on par with the likes of Sushi Train. Food and value is pretty average with nothing bad, nothing spectacular either. Decor is fine and what you would expect. For the average sushi consumer, you will find this restaurant quite satisfying and probably one worth returning to.

My only gripe with the restaurant is that they restrict booths to four persons, even outside peak hours. I met a business associate for lunch at 11.30am and were not allowed to use the booths. This was despite the entire restaurant being virtually empty (only two others and us). Throughout our entire lunch, the restaurant did not get anywhere close to half capacity, let alone full.

Sitting face to face in a booth would have been far more conducive for our business lunch and we would have been in and out before any crowds (ie if they were to appear). Heiroku Sushi has now lost my business at lunchtime.

Reviewed 14 April 2013 via mobile

I love this place. the sushi is by far the best on the gold coast it's fresh cheap and verry tasty. I am a regular customer and I often go out my way to get to this place as I'm addicted to their teriyaki and avo rolls.