“Best sushi on the gold coast”
Review of Heiroku Sushi - CLOSED

Heiroku Sushi
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 15
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese
Description: Try the most Japanese authentic sushi on Gold Coast.
Description: Try the most Japanese authentic sushi on Gold Coast.
Reviewed 14 April 2013 via mobile

I love this place. the sushi is by far the best on the gold coast it's fresh cheap and verry tasty. I am a regular customer and I often go out my way to get to this place as I'm addicted to their teriyaki and avo rolls.

Reviewed 3 March 2013

I rate this place higher than say a Sushi Train type place but it has slipped from it's previous high spot due to sometimes being great and at other times average. Got takeaway last week and it was great but our two previous visits were so so. This place is BYO so makes good value night out when you take some wine or beer, the seared Snapper is nice and the $2 Salmon great value. Give it a go and review, hopefully the owner reads and gets it back to where it used to be.

Reviewed 9 February 2013 via mobile

This place used to be awesome then new management came in and ran it into the ground. I can roll sushi better then their chefs! They pretty much fall apart.. Really disappointing as it was a fantastic place when the old owners had it..

3  Thank Renee M
Reviewed 23 January 2013

We used to love this restaurant but a bit disappointed this visit. They have changed the owner and the food is not as good and generous as before. Very disappointed this time.

Reviewed 20 January 2013

The service here can be annoying as I have had to argue on more than one occasion to use the booth with a friend while the place has been dead lunch time mid week. We have always been happy to move if more people come but during the week they never seem to :/ forgetting that, this place has a lot more Japanese customers which is always a good sign. The Japanese music on play (as opposed to hip hop or jack Johnson in every sushi train I go to) also makes it feel like a proper Kaiten-zushi. The sushi bests all the other places on the coast I've eaten at so far!