Beachside Tower(Main Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 297
Palazzo Versace(Main Beach)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 333
US$ 317
  • Pool
Waterford on Main Beach(Main Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 366
  • Pool
Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort, Gold Coast(Main Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 555
US$ 213
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
Xanadu Holiday Resort(Main Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 389
US$ 350
Orbitz.com
Sea World Resort(Main Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 193
US$ 128
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 166/night.

Maldives Resort(Main Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 222
US$ 151
Priceline
  • Pool
Aloha Lane Holiday Apartments(Main Beach)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 237
Hotwire.com
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewspatrolled beachthe managersbbq areatedder aveacross the roadlifts workedquality cookingrackets and ballssouth facing apartmentadditional tvunderground security parkingan older style buildingfull length windowsthe living dining areareal resortwhales passingquality beds
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Not long ago I stayed at the Norfolk resort with my bridal party along with my mum and cousin. Went for a weekend away to find myself a wedding dress which in the end was a success. We arrived at the resort and with a lovely and warm greeting from Brooke the owner of the resort, felt instantly relaxed and welcomed. Because we arrived early Brooke let us drop all our bags off before we could check in and directed us to a nice place for a champage brunch to kick start our weekend while they got our room ready. When we finished our delicious meal we got a call from Brooke saying our room was ready early which for amazing, so we had time to freshen up before my appointment at 2 at the bridal shop. Walking into the apartment I was instantly taken back with how beautiful it was, so clean and homely and they view over looking the beach was just breathtaking. Everything that you need was there, didn't want to leave. The next day was the end of a little get away and was sad to go, but it doesn't end there. When I got on the plane heading back to Melbourne I noticed that I didn't have my engangment ring on my finger and knew straight away when I took it off and where I left it, I suddenly felt sick so the flight home I was a mess. When we landed I called Brooke straight away, while still on the phone she went up to the apartment and was able to find ring, I was so relieved. My mum and cousin stayed longer to visit family in Brisbane and Brooke said she would go meet up and and return to ring to them. I am truly grateful for the service Brooke provided, she went above and beyond the entire weekend and for my ring. I can't thank her enough for everything, I've never experienced such professionalism and to trust someone who I didn't know with my ring, there's just no words. I highly recommend staying at this resort, the area, the apartments and owners are jusy incredible. Thanks again for everything, best weekend and will definatly be back.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Beck L
NorfolkApartments1, Manager at Norfolk Luxury Beachfront Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2018

Dear Beck L,
Thanks for choosing accommodation at Norfolk Luxury Beachfront Apartments during your recent exciting shopping spree on the Gold Coast.

We really appreciate you taking the time to provide insight into your stay with us and glad that you enjoyed our recommendations for champagne lunch on arrival and dining experiences during your stay. There are some fabulous restaurants in Trendy Tedder Avenue. Our apartments are amazing, breathtaking views of the ocean, so thrilled that you got to enjoy them.

I am delighted you got your engagement ring returned safe and glad that I was able to help you out during this stressful time without it.

We look forward to seeing you soon again.

Brooke

Reviewed 16 March 2018

Have stayed at this apartment a few times. Great location opposite the beach. Michael and Brooke are great hosts and look after the guests. Close to shops and restaurants. Staying again soon and looking forward to a friendly welcome.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Dear HazeyToowoomba,
Thank you positing a review of your recent stay with us at Norfolk Luxury Beachfront Apartments. Its always a pleasure to have you and your family stay with us.

We look forward to seeing you back in October for the GC600.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 15 March 2018

We have stayed here for 10 days at a time for the last 5 years and you would not find a better place on the gold coast excellent location great views great rooms and great service could not recommend a better place to stay

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear Shane G,
Thanks for choosing Norfolk Luxury Beachfront Apartments for your family getaways on the Gold Coast. You are correct, we are in an excellent location on magnificent Main Beach, spacious three bedroom apartments all within walking distance to the trendy Tedder Avenue.

Our staff were also pleased to receive the positive feedback regarding the great service provided.

We look forward to seeing you soon again!

Reviewed 14 March 2018

Excellent service. Michael, Brooke and Lisa were very hospitable. Very good size rooms for families. As a large family group we had adjoining apartments which helped our stay immensely. Easy access to nearby attractions. Will be back again and recommended for a great stay on the gold coast.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Terry,
Thanks for choosing Norfolk Luxury Beachfront Apartments for your recent holiday on the Gold Coast. We appreciate your positive feedback regarding the excellent service, we strive to provide the best possible service. We are glad that we could arrange two apartments side by side on the same floor, works well for large families.

We look forward to seeing you back again, please remember to call the office and book direct for the best deal and repeat guest discount.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

The newly renovated room was beautiful, easy living, very, very clean with the most amazing views over the Gold Coast beaches through the pine and palm trees. The proprietors, Michael and Brooke are extremely pleasant and helpful with great Gold Coast knowledge. Our family loved the pool area which is very safe and relaxing. The apartments are within a 1minute walk to Teddar Avenue which hosts the best bakery on the Gold Coast, great coffee shops and restaurants as well as small grocer for all your kitchen/dining goods. These apartments are a great location for any Gold Coast holiday.

Room Tip: Ocean views
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear 702anthonyv,
Thanks for taking the time to provide a review of your recent stay with us at Norfolk Luxury Beachfront Apartments. We have very spacious three bedroom ocean view apartments, most of which have been recently renovated. Our pool, spa and BBQ area was also recently renovated.

We are glad to know you enjoyed our dining recommendations too, there are many lovely restaurants and cafes on Tedder Avenue and what a fantastic Main Beach Bakery, best on the Gold Coast!

We look forward to seeing you back in October for the GC600.