All reviews girls holiday air con pool area is reps euro
Reviewed 26 June 2014

We was 8 Essex girls and had the best holiday.

After reading the bad reviews of the hotel I was quite worried but there was no need although some stuff did go missing during our stay from other guests as long as you locked stuff away in your suitcase it was fine.

The family that own the hotel are very nice and when we was having a water fight the woman even joined in by getting us with the hose.

But the reps made this hotel and our holiday, this is my third girls holiday and abi was by far the best rep I've had. She would sit with us and socialise and also all the information we needed to know was very clear.

I'm coming back to do the rest of the season, Zante is the best and I had a great holiday and this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank Amiharvey
Reviewed 24 June 2014

The hotel wasn't the nicest one I've stayed in but I didn't go to Zante for the hotel i went for the sun, girls and getting drunk with my mates! the best and worse thing about the hotel in the location of it... its brilliant when your heading out to get smashed and returning home in the state you got yourself in but the downfall was the drunks walking by making all the noise and trying to chance there luck with a girl/ boy. The staff are friendly and if you have a problem with your room they would try to get it sorted. Me and my mates had a two bedroom apartment that were tidy but the bathroom kept flooding which was fixed after the 6th day and there was ants everywhere.....OVERALL:- its a decent place to stay if you there to get drunk with mates and go out every night, if your there for a romantic week with the missus i would suggest going somewhere different!

The REPS we had were Claudia and Abi who are thee best reps we could of asked for, they were friendly, polite and down to earth, If you had a problem or weren't certain they would help you the best they could. Abi:- She has a great personality and wants to make your holiday as fun as she can by putting on some good music at the pool, having events on during the day at the pool so you socialize with other people in the hotel not just your mates and by making sure your there for the night events! Claudia:- She was the first rep my mates and I met and she gave us the information on whats on through our stay... She is very caring as when i got bad sun burn blisters and was in too much pain, in her free time she took me to the doctors to be seen and stayed with me till i got treatment which i appreciate a lot. If it wasn't for Claudia and Abi my holiday wouldn't of been as great as it was! They help make the holiday a great experience

Room Tip: The room I was in was number 10 and it faced the strip so if you want less noise then i would suggest the rooms at the back which are on the south side i thiknk
2  Thank wullie250
Reviewed 22 June 2014

The place was decent a little bit dirty, sheets towels etc but sure if you asked politely they would change them but we weren't to bothered, the only thing that annoyed me was the shower was only hot between 6-7ish and water got all over the floor! The family were very nice to us i don't know how some people didn't like them unless you were a bunch of tw@s and wrecked the room etc. We definitely didn't experience any thing going missing i left the odd 20 euro lying around and our phones the cleaners were spot on, im not saying leave stuff lying around but certainly no need to worry about it other then anywhere else and just lock your doors ( use common sense ) all in all a decent place to rest your head and get a wash between 6-7 but don't expect luxury in a 2.5 star hotel!

Reviewed 19 June 2014

Honestly yes this hotel is a hole at the top of the strip but really its liveable.

We arrived at 9am and within 10 minuets the rep was already like flies to poo for the lads behind us, another rep came along Claudia who was FAB for the welcome meeting and yes it is the job to sell we where a little off put by the fact they come and do it in your room and really sell it hard but its almost scripted and after a long flight you probably couldn't care less.

The room had no mirror at the dressing table 1 in the bathroom with a plug outside so you can stand and wash your hair. Hot water does come through but it's only after 7 and last's for around a hour. We where self catering but they must want you to eat at the poolside bar, DON'T its awful breakfast was ok but that's about all if you turn left 2 there's 2 really cheap places to eat with WIFI. For self catering we had 1 pan 2 forks and a hob, next door had 4 plates, 2 forks, 1 knife, 2 mugs, 1 pan, 1 frying pan and a hob. There is a supermarket we bought plastic plates and all that but if you leave them in the sink the cleaner does chuck them.
Cleaning was either every day or every other day or just whenever really in 2 weeks our sheets and towels got changed once. ASK for a blanket at night instead of just the sheet you get and for a towel no one can dry themselves with a tea towel.

Spot on location for the strip walk out turn right your on it.

The reps are canny and yea at a push do the job don't expect support if you need a hospital or medical care they will be lying on the sun loungers with the boys and just give you a rough idea of where you need to be. Oliva couldn't try any harder to look desperate when it comes to boys at the hotel just be warned boys it's all day everyday but the beach is just a 10min strole you don't need to buy a sun bed just a cocktail the man at Cherry Bay was probably the nicest.

It is a family run hotel and they are lovely really if your not a problematic childish guest.

3  Thank Jenn S
Reviewed 11 June 2014

This hotel is absolutely vile! I would not be paid to come to this hotel there was dirt coming out the sink when it was run; when we arrived there was urine on the floor in the bathroom. Then when we showered there was sick coming up through the drain on the floor in the bathroom. There was a permanent smell of sick in our room. There was a list in the room of everything you had to pay for including towels 10 euros pillow cases 10 euros and the list goes on. My friend got a bit of paint on her pillow and the maid just turned it over and she had to sleep on it for a week, and then pay 10 euros for it at the end of the week. The maid was rubbish she came mopped the floor and went leaving us with no toilet roll no towels didn’t make or change the bed didn’t empty the bins. This made me think what had she done whilst she had been in our room! The food at the hotel is awful so bland and plain and we found a hair in our chips! We paid to keep the room on an extra day as they wanted us out at 10am and we weren’t being picked up till 3.30am the following morning. We had to move rooms which weren’t the best but we didn’t mind but then the new room had no hot water or towels so we couldn’t have a shower. There was no self-catering facility’s so we had to each out, then they wanted us out the hotel for 10pm so we paid 30 euros for nothing! When I was on the coach on the way to our hotel we was told that as soon as we arrived at are hotel we had to have a welcome meeting as it was a legal requirement. When we got to our hotel are rep took us to are rooms watched us struggles up at least 10 steps with our suit cases and hand luggage and didn’t help us. Then when we got in our room before we had chance to sit down she started to sell up a package deal, she didn’t tell us any of the usual things you would expect in a welcome meeting such as don’t drink the water and no toilet roll down the toilets. She was there to sell us this package, we had been delayed for an hour and a half in Manchester and had been travelling all night with no sleep all we wanted was some sleep but instead we got a rep taking advantage of the fact we hadn’t slept. I told the rep that we would think about doing the package and let her know once we had slept but she told us we had to tell her then as she needed to sort all the tickets out, we asked her if we could just do one event instead of all 6 but she just ignored us. I told the rep that I didn’t have any money so would have to go later on in the day as it was 7am and I needed to go to the bank if I was going to do the package. Then she escorted me to the bank and watched over my shoulder whilst I got the money out, then once I had given her the money I barely heard from her all week. I only went on 2 events and paid 155 euros for these as when we got to the events we were promised discounted drinks such as two drinks for 5 euros but when we went to the bar there was no offers and ended up paying 10 euros for two average drinks. For the rest of our holiday we went out on our own and didn’t go on the events and they were a rip off. This package ruined my holiday and I can honestly say I will never go on an 18-30s holiday ever again and will not recommend to anyone I am massively upset at how much of a disaster the holiday was. I think it is disgusting how reps are using sleep deprivation to sell their products which people don’t want as I they are a rip off! The hotel rep was just a slapper who wanted your money and once she had it all she was interested with was the boys! Worst holiday I have ever been on was massively considering an early flight home and 2 people in are hotel did get an early flight home it was that bad

Room Tip: Do not come here at all
1  Thank lucy d