“Amazing accomodation”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Florin P
“Amazing accomodation”
Reviewed 10 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

I've just been there with my mates (we were 10) for my friend's bachelor party. We've staid 5 nights.
When I've seen the photos I was wondering to not be true but when we arrived we couldn't believe how amazing is the place: very nice architecture, swimming pool, place for barbeque, ping-pong table, the house very spacious and welcoming feeling, the landlord always ready to help with advices and with whatever we needed.
The cleaner came every day. Our holiday it was perfect but most of it because the accomodation.
I definitely recommend it and I'm planning to go back soon.
After our checkout the landlord offered to keep my laguage until my flight time and like this I had an opportunity to enjoy another day on the beach and sunshine as in London we don't have to often
Very pleased with everything and very proud of the villa La Curva.

Management Response
10 Jun 2018
Thank you Florin for your nice words.You and your friends you are my favorite for guests of the year!!!It was a pleasure to meet you this summer.Hope to see you next year.
I send a message to Liviu for the real reason he choose Villa La Curva!!!
Have a nice flight my friend
Yannis
qu_tee
London, United Kingdom
“Beautiful villa with excellent facilities”
Reviewed 17 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

We chose this villa for our first family holiday in Greece because the photos looked impressive and to be honest, it was every bit as lovely as we had hoped.
There were 9 of us staying (7 adults + 2 kids) and this place is spacious and very well equipped. It's really was like staying at a hotel with good size rooms, all bedding and linen provided (bath and beach towels), daily cleaning service, house slippers, robes and toiletries.

The villa has a well equipped kitchen for any cooking you might want to do and the pool was great, although a little cold. The location itself is not necessarily perfect and it's near what seems like a 'party area', however it's off the main road so there isn't too much noise, except for the roosters in the area. We had a car so mainly drove around and didn't really walk around the area.
The owner lives next door and is excellent. He was welcoming, friendly and came to check up if we needed anything. For my mums birthday he even left a birthday cake for her which was completely unexpected and it's touches like this that made our stay here amazing.
The only thing I would point out is that this place isn't the most child friendly in that there are lots of 'decorations' for kids to grab at and potentially break. The staircase going up to a small lounge area is also quite dangerous and there is no pool fencing. So certainly not a place you want to just leave young kids unsupervised.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
17 May 2018
Ivan,thank you very much.
It was a pleasure to hosted you and your nice family.
Hope to see you again with the children older so they can enjoy the big pool.Have a nice summer.

Ioannis Lagousis Botonis
Villa la Curva
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing