“One of the best burgers I've had!”
Review of Juicy Burger

Juicy Burger
Ranked #55 of 134 Restaurants in Kamari
Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 9
Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

Me and my husband first tried this place two nights ago on our trip back from touring the island so we were pretty tired and hungry around 1030pm. What a great find! We had spotted this restaurant in the main square a few days a go so thought we would stop here for a quick bite. We were very impressed!
We had the new York burger ($5.40) and the empires state (€7.00 double pattie) both comes with fries. The burger was indeed juicy! And for the price we paid, compared to London, these burgers were massive and value for money!
We liked it here so much we went there again this evening for dinner. My husband had the same empire state burger but this time I tried the 4 cheese ($6) which comes with philadelphia, cheddar, feta and halloumi! Tasted heavenly! But so much I had to have my husband help me finish my burger.
There were a couple of stray dogs around innocently staring at us, so we couldn't help but feed them some of the burger.. which they enjoyed too.. but don't worry they won't come pouncing at you or your burger.
Overall highly recommended for a cheap eat.

2  Thank Khenh D

Reviewed 7 July 2016

Fantastic food & very reasonably priced a must if your in kamari we had the chicken kababs very generous portions yum yum !!!!

1  Thank RS19771958
Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

We had greek burger, hero burger and Amstel Radler (which I recommend-hard to find on Santorini :D ) both were really excellent and come with a portion of salad and french fries. We also tried chicken souvlaki and although this seems to be a "burger specialized" restaurant, don't be fooled- it was GREAT! We'll for sure come back when next time on Santorini.

Reviewed 22 June 2016

I had an Italian burger with juicy chicken breaded cutlet, rocket, sun-dried tomato, a perfect sauce and French fries. I thought it reflected italian taste and quality in a burger! Definitely good choice!

Reviewed 17 June 2016 via mobile

My life best burgers ever! Nothing li mc donalds. Realy tasty and juisy. Good service! We ate cheesburger and heroburger....im lovit...