Cavo Bianco(Kamari)
  • Pool
US$ 190
US$ 169
  • Breakfast included
Blue Waves Hotel(Kamari)(Great Value!)
US$ 147
US$ 139
Orbitz.com
All reviewstake photosnicest hotelprivate beachpool areabeautiful hotelwonderful weekbeautiful poolgreek saladbeach frontcouldn't do enougha wonderful staybeach towelshoneymoon suitesea viewcleaning staffboutique hotelblack sand
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

I booked this hotel for family and friends who where attending my brothers wedding in Santorini. I cannot speak highly enough of all the staff from the cleaners to the bar staff to the waiters and reception staff. Nothing was too much trouble. From the first email I sent to Maro to enquire about the hotel to the time we checked out, the level of service and genuine helpfulness was incredible. We had a lot of guests staying and it must have made things tricky for the staff at times but they could not help you enough. They all made sure that such a special occasion went superbly and will be in our memories for a very long time. The breakfast was amazing. The food was the best we tasted in Kamari. The cleanliness of all areas was of a very high standard. I would highly recommend this hotel to anybody, whether that be a group or a couple. I know I will be returning.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 June 2018

Thank you for an amazing time at your hotel staff are exceptionally pleasent and polite nothing was to much trouble. You made our stay a memory that will last forever. Hotel was spotless and staff so welcoming. I’d recommend having breakfast it was delicious in fact the whole menu was really nice we dined here most of the week. I’d give 5* as I have no complaints. Thomas was very accommodating to my family and friends they were all very impressed. Clean towels provided daily. Room service excellent. Hotel maids not only cleaned our room they tidied up to which was so nice having 3 children with us. Overall our hotel stay was so relaxing we enjoyed every minute thank you.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
3  Thank flawlessforever
Reviewed 12 June 2018

My husband and I spent the first 4 nights of our honeymoon at the wonderful Bellonias Villas and we couldn't have asked for a better, happier place. From lovely rooms, absolutely delicious breakfasts, amazing cocktails by their pool, to super friendly staff who helped us with so much information about the island and places to go - ah, what a stay! We would most definitely stay there again and highly recommend it to families / newly weds / groups of friends - anyone!! It was also in a terrific spot - so stunning on Kamari beach front and far nicer than staying in the cramped and incredibly busy towns of Fira and Oia (although they are beautiful and worth a visit, it was so nice to be in a cute, slower paced place!)

Thank you Bellonias!

Room Tip: We picked one of their smallest rooms and it was still super cute as well as luxurious and more than comfortable.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 June 2018

Just returned from Santorini after staying at Bellonias villas our first impressions of this hotel was great we loved the style of the hotel especially the pool and restaurant area which have be finished to a high standard . All the staff are very friendly and do a good job , our cleaner was the most friendly we have ever met on the day we were leaving she was hugging and kissing us good bye , always happy and friendly .

We only ate one evening meal and one breakfast at the hotel and although the meals were very nice the portion sizes were small and the prices high in our opinion you can get more for your money in some of the many restaurants along the beachfront in kamari .

There is a small gym at the hotel which serves it purpose for a quick workout although a fan or some a/c would be appreciated as it gets very hot even at 8am .

The rooms are good but quite basic and haven't been finished to as higher standard as the rest of the hotel , but they are clean and you dont spend all day in your room anyway .

We were booked to stay here for 7 nights which we decided to cut short due to a large wedding group who spoiled the atmoshere of the hotel which went from a calm , relaxing beach holiday to a rowdy pool party . One night we complanied to thomas at reception and asked if we could leave as we were not happy after paying so much money to stay here , after trying to talk me round to staying he agreed to let us have our remaining nights money back so we could book somewhere else for our last two nights , which we thank him for and the hotel for allowing this .
This was probably a one off experience as it doesnt seem the kind of place that would normally allow this kind a of behaviour but this slightly ruined our stay here as it wasn't relaxing anymore , we arent trying to put people off this hotel as its very good we are just sharing our experience . In general i think Santorini is very popular with large wedding groups as we saw alot on our stay on the island.

Thanks Carl and Helen

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Helen_and_Carl71
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

In addition to running a hotel, Bellonias also has a beach business, where they sell food, drinks and sun beds on the boardwalk. This review is not about the hotel rooms, but only about the beach business. Apparently sun beds are for hotel guests only. Something that they don't tell you beforehand. When my original review was flagged, I double checked. There are no signs posted stating that there is a fee for the sun beds for non hotel guests. So, thinking it was like EVERY OTHER hotel's beach business policy (buy a drink and the sun bed is free to use) i ordered a coffee. When my €4 coffee came i was told that I had to pay an additional €10 to stay on the beds because I wasn't a guest of the hotel. This was totally ridiculous. Only 3 beds were occupied. Even at hotels with pools, if the pool was not busy, the hotel allowed me to use the beds with purchase of food or drink. Needless to say I left immediately and would not recommend for anyone to go to this hotel's beach business...There are plenty of places with better policies.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple