“Taste sensation!”

Orchidea Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 134 Restaurants in Kamari
Price range: US$ 11 - US$ 51
Description: As we say here in Greece, love passes from the stomach and at Orchidea Restaurant we do our best to honor this claim. At Orchidea Restaurant, it smells the Mediterranean wind, the taste of the fruits of this magical land, the fabulous sounds that only Greece offers. With dedication, professionalism and cleanliness, we offer you a special meal at Orchidea Restaurant. Welcome!
Reviewed 19 July 2018

We decided to eat here based on previous reviews. The service was attentive and friendly, and the food was delicious - we had the Santorini salad and chicken souvlaki followed by the chocolate soufflé and kataifi - all of which were just mouthwatering! The portions were generous without being overwhelming, and the prices are very reasonable. We will probably return before the end of our week’s visit to sample more of the menu

3  Thank thehelsbytwo

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Went there yesterday and had the mix fish. Everything was wonderfull, the mix was delicious , the wine that came along was great aswell! The staff was very helpfull and kind. This small place is a must if u visit santorini!!

2  Thank Matildazri
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Such a nice restaurant with amazing staff and waiters. Loved the traditional greek food, the shrimp saganaki is a must to try.
The location is perfect, right in the center of Kamari. Walking distance to the beach and the shops. Definitely one of my favorite restaurants.

2  Thank Sara Z
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

We came for lunch at this restaurant. Two of us shared a pizza (7 Euros) and the other two shared a meat platter which is designed for two people (25 Euros including a beautifully fresh Greek salad). The food was amazing. The beer cold and the wine nice, both fairly priced. The Sprite was a little expensive compared to Australian prices. Total cost was 48 Euros including 4 alcoholic drinks and one Sprite. We had left over pizza which was packaged for take out.

The service was excellent. A high chair was bought to us immediately before we could ask and it was sparklingly clean.
Just as we thought we were done the owner serves us cake and a shot of Ouzo each as a bonus. The cake was delicious, as was the Ouzo.

We cannot wait to return to have the fish platter which is 35 Euros including half a litre of wine.

You must dine here. Highly recommended. Lovely ambiance a a pleasant breeze.

2  Thank happyinoz
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Orchidea was recommended to me by my hotel for traditional Greek food and I ended up going there two more times because of the quality of food and the lovely service!

I ate sea bream the first time and tried moussaka the following two times because it was so delicious, I couldn’t get enough!

The staff made me feel so welcome and as I was travelling on my own they chatted with me and we got to know each other. Truly this restaurant was a highlight of my trip!

The prices are very reasonable and this place is a gem for Greek food. Would recommend to anyone!

3  Thank RachelSheil