We spent a week in early February here and the weather was mainly cloudy with occasional sunshine. The bungalows are somewhat dated but appear to have been recently painted and our accommodation was perfectly clean. A problem with the electrics was attended to quickly and the staff were helpful and friendly. Many bungalows are situated around the large pool but some are on a separate site just across a footpath from the main area. There is an on site mini-market, a bar serving pizzas and other snacks and clothes washing facilities. A two ring hob and a microwave make up the cooking facilites and utensils are sparse but adequate although a sieve and wine glasses would have been handy! The complex is across the main road from the resort but there is a subway and the shops/bars/restaurants are a 5-10 minute walk whilst another 5 minutes gets you to the beach. A nearby bus stop is handy for getting around the island and we used the bus to get back to the airport when returning home - 1.20 euro each and 20 minutes journey time (a lot cheaper and quicker than the shared transfer bus!). It is under to flight path and planes fly from about 7.30 to 22.00 but it did not bother us too much. On the whole, good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bungalows Fuertesol are centrally located near a wide variety of Shops, Bars, Restaurants, Marina, Cinemas, 2 Golf Courses, Casino, Nightly Entertainment and a variety of Outdoor Activities..... The Sandy Beach is safe and secure, is just 550 meters away. These 110 bungalows (2 Keys) are of great interest for families and couples looking for a relaxed atmosphere in a central location. They are all ground floor units, 1-bedroom with fully equipped kitchens and bathrooms, with Sunny Terraces and Gardens surrounded by native plants ..... It has a large outdoor Pool with a children's section. There is a Quiet Bar-Restaurant where you can enjoy all kinds of refreshing drinks and tasty snacks. Breakfast is a selection of several hot dishes, filled with pastries and drinks served at table. The client also has a number of options that can be hired at reception, Safe Box, Wi-Fi, Sun Umbrellas, TV, Fans, Coffee Express, Iron, Hair Dryers, Laundry, Early Arrival, Late Check Out, etc.. "Bungalows Fuertesol is a good choice for a Basic and Quiet accommodation, with a good value for money." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fuertesol Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fuertesol Bungalows Hotel Caleta De Fuste
- Fuertesol Bungalows Caleta De Fuste, Fuerteventura