“Unloved Course”

Fuerteventura Golf Club
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Greens generally were good if in need of a closer cut. The tees and yardages (obviously in metres) were substantially different on variois holes from those shown on the boards by each tee, which again differed from the card. Beware the yellow tee box set off to the left on the 18th: a straight drive will pepper the villas on the right which are unprotected with fencing. Hire clubs were appalling: old Wilsons badly worn.

All reviews
in 17 reviews
"chipping"
"wilson"

Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

My friend left a review on our first day with 4 stars. On day two he wanted to change to 5 stars! Brilliant course, staff couldn't be more friendly. We hired clubs from the club house, second day the same clubs were waiting on our buggy. Very nice touch. Is you are visiting Fuerteventura for golf make sure you visit this place!

2  Thank Robbie G
Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

Lovely course in good condition
Greens could doing with a cut
Millionaires golf
Had the course to ourselves
Very friendly staff
Clubhouse relaxing

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

The course is great and I highly recommend it. I came to Fuerteventura with no intension of playing (well that's what I told my wife), so I did have to hire clubs, you could pay 25€ for standard clubs or 35€ for "premium clubs" and if your an amid golfer I recommend doing this because the clubs are "fairly decent" set of pings.

It is a very tough course, I lost 5 balls (which was a massive achievement I think), shot 94 and had 32 stableford points.

I previously asked the question about attire and true to the people's answers you are required to wear a collar neck polo - but that's understandable as that's golf rules anyway in my eyes.

I recommend playing later as well, we teed off at 16:00 and it was cheaper and cooler and nice to watch the sunset at around 20:00.

It is attached to the hotel, so head towards Elba Palace and you'll find it in there whixh is equally I lovely looking hotel.

2  Thank elliscooper1993
See more reviews
Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

The ease of getting to this villa is great. Only 10 mins by car from airport. This is our second trip. You have all facilities of home. The pool is large and heated and enough seating areas round for everyone. The inside of villa is tastefully decorated. You also have people on hand if you have any problems. You have a great view of golf course which is easily accessible. Hope to make a third trip. X