“Simply idyllic”
other travellers have booked this property
Fabulous sunrise view from the patio Outside Lounge area
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Welcome to Craigys, enjoy the pool
Fabulous sunrise view from the patio
Outside Lounge area
Luxury in the Jacuzzi
Strawberries and Bubbly !!
Plenty of space to relax
View from the garden over the golf course and out to sea.
The bar. Happy hour 12 til 12!!!
Dining al fresco
A view of the lounge
A view of the landscaped garden along the side of the house
Outside lounge area by night
Outdoor dining area by night
Outside kitchen and pool table by night
Lounge area at front, outside of bedroom.
The pool and jacuzzi by night, showing the new glass safety partition
outside dining.
Enjoy a game of pool or the new dartboard
Fully equipped kitchen
Lounge and hallway.
Quiet area to relax with a good book in the front garden.
Master bedroom, with en-suite.
Twin bedroom with en-suite.
Twin bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Dublin
“Simply idyllic”
Reviewed 3 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

Beautiful villa in a quiet estate on the edge of town next to the Las Salinas golf club. We had a really relaxing week here. The villa feels very safe and secure. It is accessed through electric gates and/or a pedestrian gate. We kept these locked at all times. The heated pool was used daily and there were plenty of inflatables and sun loungers for everyone. The grounds are wrapped in artificial grass which gives you lots more outdoor space and would be great if you have younger kids with you. The views across the course are stunning and the jacuzzi is the perfect way to end your day unwinding while looking up at the stars. We had three teenagers with us. They amused themselves with the dart board, pool table and wifi of course .
The boys headed to the driving range one afternoon and raved about the facilities at the golf course. Apparently there is a lovely bar, restaurant and evening entertainment here also. We cooked at home for the first three nights using the barbeque and oven, then headed into the nearby town for dinner and drinks for the remainder of the holiday. Taxi's are inexpensive, usually about 4 euros. Too many good restaurants to mention. Just choose from trip advisor recommendations, you can't go wrong.
You can easily walk to the Atlantico shopping mall in 10 minutes. There is a lovely walk (from the rear ) along the seafront which takes you to the beautiful beach and into town in a further 20 minutes. If anyone in your group would struggle with this, take the car as there is plenty of free parking and you won't need to carry groceries back.
Lovely relaxing holiday. Hope to return someday.

14 Feb 2018
Thank you for your lovely review Alison, I'm delighted you had a great holiday. Don't forget, if you do fancy another holiday at Craigy's, I always give a little discount to returning guests. Wishing you all the very best for 2018 Kindest regards, Pauline
simon h
Manchester, United Kingdom
“a lovely spacious villa”
Reviewed 14 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

the villa is located on a lovely quiet golf complex overlooking the 3rd green,but its close enough to the beach local supermarket and all the restaurants and bars.
the pool area is lovely and spacious for all to enjoy with an added bonus of the hot tub.
there was basic condiments left which was a bonus.
the car is a nice touch but taxis are not expensive into the main town.
the photos dont do the villa justice as the plot is huge.
cant wait to return next year.

21 Aug 2017
Hi Simon,
Thank you so much for your lovely review. It was a pleasure having you staying in Craigys and I look forward to welcoming you back next year. In the meantime, I wish you all the very best for the coming 12 months.
Best wishes,
Ralph C
“Mr”
Reviewed 19 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

A great place to rent and the level of comfort is high.
There are a few issues to note which brought into question the quality of the overall holiday.
There are some cockroach's resident in the villa.
There was a major leak outside which caused a smell by the pool- its now fixed but I was not given any noticed of the plumber coming around to fix, they just marched in, this was not an isolated event.
The owners rely heavily on the cleaners to authorise late/early checkins.
the villa is amazing but I owe it to myself to be honest about the experience.

19 Apr 2017
Hi Ralph,

I am so sorry your stay at Craigys did not live up to your expectations.

I know there was a burst pipe outside the villa and I contacted the relevant professionals as soon as I was made aware of it and the plumber agreed to work on the bank holiday to ensure it was fixed as quickly as possible so as to minimise any inconvenience to you. Thankfully the pipe was not one that supplied the villa itself, so I am so glad that there was no interruption to the supply.

Regarding the issue of changes to check-in and check-out times, I do publish these times on my listing so that potential guests are aware at the time they book their holiday and flights. I also remind all guests approx. 3 months before their stay about check-in and check-out. I have checked our previous correspondence and I did remind you on the 10th January and again approx. 4 weeks ago.

Usually if a guest needs an earlier or later check-in/check-out, I do try to be as flexible as possible and the earlier I am asked about this, the better chance I have of making the necessary arrangements. It is not a case of the cleaners authorising the timings, it is simply a case of me being mindful that they need time to make changed to their scheduling.

However, as you only asked me the day before you were due to leave if you could stay later, and as the ladies who clean and look after the villa for me in between guests already had their rota set up for that day, there simply wasn't time to make the changes you asked for.

Unfortunately cockroaches are part of life in warmer climates, but I have not previously had any reports of them in the villa itself. I have seen them myself in the outside areas but never inside. However I will ask the girls to make sure there are none inside and would remind any future guests to ensure there are no food items left outside which may encourage them.

I am delighted to hear that you felt the villa itself was amazing and that the level of comfort was high. I do try to make sure everything that is needed is available for my guests and am always happy to receive any suggestions for improvements.

If you would like to book the villa again, I will make sure you receive a discount as a returning guest.

Best wishes,

jquinn201...
Chepstow, United Kingdom
“Fantastic villa”
Reviewed 4 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

Lovely villa, very spacious and very central. Spent a lot of time in the hot tub and the heated pool was great for the children. Would definitely book again.

19 Apr 2017
Hi Joanna,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a lovely review.
I am so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Don't forget, if you do want to book again, just let me know as I always give a discount to returning guests as my way of saying thank you for looking after my home from home so well.

Best wishes to you and your family,

Runcorn, United Kingdom

Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
4 Dec 2016
Thank you so much for your great review. I love to hear that my guests have enjoyed the villa as much as we do. I am always happy to help any of my guests as much as I can and I am so delighted that the birthday trip was such a success. If you decide to go back to Craigys, just let me know as I usually give a little discount to returning guests. I wish you and your family a very Happy Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year. Best wishes always,
Pauline
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing