All reviews food fantasy l occitane the executive lounge garden bar casino downstairs mei wei g cafe hotel attached cucina vivo corner balcony room quick getaway darling hotel quality amenities undergoing renovations nice toiletries rooms are amazing turn down service
Reviewed 6 September 2018

Had a great weekend away with the family- everyone from Concierge on arrival to Hotel Reception on check in to Housekeeping were so friendly.
Our room was very modern and clean - will definitly be back!!

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Luke F, Front Office Manager at The Star Grand at The Star Gold Coast, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2018

Dear Pete6915,

Thank you for the great review and taking time to provide your feedback. I am glad to hear our friendly staff were able to make you and your family feel welcome and you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again soon and look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

A visit to the casino was really entertaining. Staff were engaging and friendly. Staff in the casino were very nice. Security were unnecessarily rude to my daughter when asking for her ID. Despite this,I would definitely visit again!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Rebecca L,

Thank you for taking time to review your visit to The Star Property. I was delighted to hear that you had a great time and were able to enjoy all we have to offer. I was concerned to hear of your disappointing experience with our Security Team, I will ensure your feedback is passed onto the relevant management for review.

We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

I always have the best night out at The Star Gold Coast. Has improved significantly because of new dining facilities and now newly renovated. Ambience is so good and I always look forward for my next visit..

Date of stay: July 2018
Luke F, Front Office Manager at The Star Grand at The Star Gold Coast, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Dear maganda0411,

Thank you for your review on your visit. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our newly renovated offerings. We have worked especially hard to provide a World Class experience for our visitors with more additions and improvements to come.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

The Star Grand at the Star Gold Coast is always a special place with fabulous meals, exceptional views and so much to do under the one roof, from spinning the pokies to listening to music, sipping a cocktail or savoring any cuisine, whatever you feel like eating or drinking will be available at The Star Grand.

Date of stay: August 2018

Dear Jazznhanoi2010,

Thank you for your Trip Advisor review. I am delighted to hear that your enjoyed our service and all the offerings we have here at The Star Grand Gold Coast. With our ever evolving dining and entertainment options there is always something for everyone.

Thanks again for taking time to review your visit. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Weekend away with friends was made complete by the amazing accomodation and facilities available. Rooms are nicely renovated. King size bed was very comfortable. Bathroom was updated and modern. Staff were very professional and courteous right from check in. Plenty of restaurant options, Buffet breakfast at the Garden restaurant was Devine. Definitely worth a visit.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Karen O,

Thank you for taking time to review your recent stay with us at The Star Grand Gold Coast. I was delighted to hear that we were able to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable. I will ensure your feedback is shared with the team and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Kind regards,