With 2 boys 20 & 16 years of age I had to pick a spot that everyone would be happy with. The location was absolutely great, we had a long balcony overseeing the beach, miles of it. The sound of the waves from the apartment was relaxing. The staff at Peppers Broadbeach provided 100% customer service, they were very accommodating and helpful. My boys enjoyed having the ipad to play with during our weeks stay. We booked the private cinema a number of times watching our own DVD and the experience was magical. The in-house movies also was great with a good selection, personally I could catch up with the movies which I don't normally get a chance to see in my hectic life. Being close to Oasis shopping center, Pacific Fair, Conrad casino and 2 minutes walk to the beach you really could ask for anything more. I truly recommend anyone to stay at Peppers Broadbeach. Love the Zen garden as well I could stop taking photos. I only regret is that I couldn't use the Tepanaki Bar and BBQ area due to lack of time. The restaurants around the hotel was great, you are spoilt with the different types of food choices. We went Mexican, Italian, Chinese, etc not to mention the different ice-cream merchants as well. All in all we had a great holiday. Thanks to all the staff at Peppers Braodbeach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peppers Broadbeach includes two towers that soar high above Broadbeach only 25 minutes drive from the Gold Coast Airport, and offers luxurious one and two bedroom suites. All suites boast exceptional interior design with European appliances and imported stone featured throughout. Signature features include a pillow menu and gourmet mini bar with local and organic products. The on-site facilities are endless including Zen gardens, tai chi lawns, private cinemas, guest lounges, teppanyaki barbecues, steam rooms, saunas and lap, plunge and resort pools. On the doorstep you will also find over 100 alfresco restaurants offering cuisines from all over the world and within a short walk are attractions such as The Star Gold Coast, the Gold Coast Convention Centre and Pacific Fair. *Please Note: Complimentary internet access provided for one device per room per night. Important information: Please note resort check in is conducted at Tower 2. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Peppers Broadbeach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Broadbeach Hotel Broadbeach
- Peppers Broadbeach Gold Coast, South Pacific