“The best we have stayed at!”
Review of Peppers Broadbeach

Peppers Broadbeach
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Broadbeach
Reviewed 14 August 2011

We stayed at Peppers Broadbeach for a total of 3 nights. We found a winter getaway special on there website for a 2 bedroom apartment. The apartment has very spacious bedrooms, 2 bathrooms one with a large deep bath. A fully self contained kitchen, A washing machine and dryer. A large balcony with an 6 person outdoor table with perfect views. Staff and service was fantastic with information. The apartment also came with the use of a ipad with internet access. We highly recommend Peppers Broadbeach as it lived up to its 5 star rating.

Room Tip: It has 2 towers that are approx 100 metres apart, confirm which tower before arrival for quicker che...
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dean A
PeppersBroadbeach, General Manager at Peppers Broadbeach, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2011

Dear Dean,

Thank you for taking the time to review Peppers Broadbeach following your recent stay with us. I am glad that we met your expectations, and that you enjoyed the little extras that we include for all guests at no extra cost.

Although accommodation is across two towers, our check-in is in Tower Two (furthest from beach), so all guests do need to go here first. From here we can offer valet parking, escorted check-in to your suite, a ride to Tower One in our trendy Peppers golf buggy, or let you walk the short distance to Tower One via Oracle Boulevard where you can window-shop in all the boutiques along the way!

I hope we can welcome you back to Peppers Broadbeach on your next visit to the Gold Coast.

Adam Taloni

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Peppers Broadbeach

Reviewed 11 August 2011

I booked Peppers for my husband's 40th Birthday surprise in July. There were 4 adults and I child.

We stayed in a 3 bed skyhome and it was just amazing. It was very very spacious, clean, and stunning with superb views to the ocean. The master suite is gorgeous with a huge comfortable bed, a large walk in robe and very cleverly designed bathroom with a large sunken bath,. ( which is big enough for 2!)

When we checked in the staff were attentive, friendly polite and explained everything very clearly. Our skyhome was ready early but were were asked to have a walk around for 20mins as they were preparing a surprise in the room for my husband's Birthday. We were very happy to be greeted with a bottle of champers, some local beers, chocolates, balloons and a Birthday card from the assistant manager and staff...How lovely was that? very I can tell you!

My Father-in-law, who is well travelled and is very fussy said that the accommodation was the best he had ever stayed in and was impressed with the decor, size and all the facilities of the skyhome. He said waking up to the sound of the ocean will stay in his memory for a long time.

We would choose Peppers as our favourite place to stay and will without a doubt be back. Thank you to all the staff for making our stay so enjoyable.

The only slight niggle I had was on check out, there was a little problem with paying our room account ( minibar ) as they didn't have change and I wanted to pay by cash. The holding deposit was also double charged to my credit card which caused a few problems. But these issues were relatively small and wouldnt stop us from staying at Peppers again.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank traciejai

Dear traciejai,

I am so glad that you had a fantastic stay with us for your husband's birthday, and that you father in law said those lovely things about the property.

I apologise regarding the payment issue on check out, I do hope this did not deter too much from the enjoyment of your stay.

I look forward to welcoming you back for your next celebration getaway - or just for no reason at all!

Reviewed 11 August 2011

The hotel was amazing and even more so because of the price. Everything is new and up-to-date. Staff was extremely helpful and friendly. Quite a good gym, steam room (first time using one and wow what a different experience), sauna, nice pool that was not crowded at all and spa.

I found the gaming room to be slightly ordinary and if I had children they might not have liked it, this may have changed since my visit though. Only had 4 iMac's when I went. The Zen gardens were very nice and the BBQ's are very convenient.

The rooms have, well everything you could need. Washing machine, dryer, dishwasher, dishes, iron, 2 LCD's, free movies and wifi, beautiful bathroom which was very modern. Found it strange that the giant window between the bath and the bedroom did not have a cover of some sort, although definitely didn't bother me :D

I have recommended this hotel to everyone I talk to about this topic. Would definitely stay again in the future.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank KyleReeceDawson

Dear Rockondevil,

Thank you so much for your review.

The Guest Lounges in both towers have lounge areas, fridges to keep drinks cool, TV's, music and a pool table, along with two Apple Mac's. In Tower One we have a kids play room full of arcade games which keeps the children entertained for hours! This addition is fairly new, I will update the images as soon as I get these back from the photographer.

Again I thank you for your feedback, and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 10 August 2011

We stayed at these lovely apartments for four great nights. They are a mix of apartment and hotel. You have all the aoartment facilities with hotel extras like daily servicing and mini-bar ( still too expensive to actiually eat but some may like to have it). These apartments are brand new and so everything is fresh and modern with fantastic bathroom with bath and separate shower etc. We had a one bed ocean view suite which had a study area with a sofa bed for a third person - the only problem there would be the fact that there was no blind on the glass wall between the bathroom and bedroom so the third person would not have easily been able to use the toilet which was not separate! Even for a couple this may not be ideal. The separate desk area was good for checking emails etc and the free internet was fast ( hope they can keep this deal and it certainly is more appaealing than the usual approx. $27 per day at most hotels)! The complimentary movie deal was great and we availed ourselves of these several times - hope they keep this as well as it makes the whole deal more enticing. The suite also had a large sized balcony which was lovely to sit and watch the beach - mind you, though I don't think that the view here measures up to some of the older building here at Broadbeach - we also stayed at Beach Haven this trip and the view there is absolutely stunning - you are looking straight at the water - I guess you have to weigh up what is more important. Mind, though the unit at Beach Haven was very nicely renovated also but not all are, I think. Anyway we did love our time at Peppers and Yes we would come back - maybe half / half with Beach Haven! One little extra tip - if you book online you have to pay the full amount for your stay and the funny thing was that we were actually already at Broadbeach but they couldn't take our money at the actual hotel - some Mantra policy!!

Room Tip: Ask for Ocean view, definitely
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank holiday-lover27

Dear holiday-lover,

I can see by your profile you are very well travelled. You certainly have a wide variety of reviews. I am pleased that ours has made the 'excellent' category. I thank you for this.

I can assure you that half of our suites have had blinds installed on the bathroom window, the other half have been measured and are about to begin. Please feel free to request this though if you do stay with us any time soon, as we are able then to allocate a suite that has had this complete.

I am not sure in relation to trying to pay a deposit that we would not accept. Perhaps that it was the booking was made through Mantra Group Central Reservations, which is a separate business entity, thus payment needs to go through that channel. If I am incorrect, or you would like a better explanation, please do not hesitate to contact myself directly and I can answer this for you in detail.

Thank you once again for your very detailed review, I am sure Trip Advisor readers will find this very useful.

I do hope we are able to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 10 August 2011

I stayed at Peppers on Broadbeach July 28-Aug 2 after getting a fantastic deal through Wotif.com and I wasn't disappointed. Brand new resort with all the trimmings. Stayed in a one bedroom apartment in Tower 2, spacious and clean, complimentary IPAD, pillow menu and free in-house movies as part of the deal I got. 2 flat screen TV's, one in the lounge and one mounted on the wall in bedroom. Beautiful deep bath enticed me to have a soak...and I NEVER soak!! Room was serviced every day, reception staff were friendly and helpful. Zen garden, pool, lounge area, spa, sauna, gym, steam room areas were clean and a pleasure to use. Closely situated to the main strip in Broadie and a short stroll to Pac Fair and Jupiters Casino (or if you're lazy like me take the monorail via the Oasis Shopping Plaza). Ladies if you stay here do yourself a favour and have a massage at Endota Spa - bliss. Highly recommended if you want to spoil yourself, will definitely be back. Thanks Peppers :)

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo
4  Thank RockNRoll75

Dear RocknRoll,

I couldn't possibly add anything more to your review. You summed up Peppers Broadbeach beautifully!

I am sincerely pleased that you had such a wonderful stay, and appreciated the quality of the facilities and all the little extras (such as the iPad, movies etc).

I hope we can welcome you back soon on your next visit to the Gold Coast.

Adam Taloni

Also consider these accommodations in or near Broadbeach
0.2 km away
4.0 km away
QT Gold Coast
QT Gold Coast
#4 of 31 in Surfers Paradise

Been to Peppers Broadbeach? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK